Order number: BW10189
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Calf scale <br />1-2-3 Animal scales
- Open text field 2: Automatic RFID animal identification<br />Capacity: 300 kg | Readability 500 g
1-2-3 calves scale is a weighing system for electronic weight sensing of individual animals with an automatic animal identification and data acquisition. For automatic identification of animal ensures the Mulitreader (FDX / HDX - antenna) from Förster-Technik. This antenna is fully integrated into the design of the animal scale and brings an excellent recognition rate. This allows a simple storage of the animal weights with the associated identifiers of the calves. The data transfer to the PC is easily possible with a USB stick. On the PC, the data can be output in an Excel spreadsheet or imported to the KalbManagerWIN. The transfer to the calf feeders via the KalbManagerWIN is possible. The energy supply of the calves scale occurs via a removable battery
- Made entirely of V2a-grade stainless steel
- Capacity up to 300 kg (weighing technology up to 3,000 kg)
- RFID transponder from Förster-Technik (FDX / HDX antenna)
- Step height only 35 mm; non-slip slatted floor
- Waterproof stainless steel indicator with large 30 mm display
- Simple single-handed operation of the entrance gate
- Remote unlocking - the front gate can be controlled remotely by a lever mechanism
- Two large rubber wheels (150 mm) and one retractable guide wheel mounted on the front for easy transportation
- Animal weighing software for accurate weighing even of restless animals
- Integrated battery with automatic, power-saving switch-off feature for up to 50 hours of continuous operation
- Data transfer possibility of weight, animal number, date and time on a USB stick
- The data can be easily transferred to the PC by means of a USB stick
- Dimensions 1600 x 525 x 900 mm
- Total weight: 62 kg
The calves scale has a stainless steel construction. The extremely low step height of 35 mm is a suitable height for the animal and saves time during weighing. The slatted floor supplied as standard prevents excess dirt from collecting on the scales and makes them easier to clean. A retractable guide wheel is integrated in the gate, which you can fold out easily to transport the scales in an upright position. The lowered front part makes the calves scale appear low and because of the clear view through the latticed side panels the animal has no cramped feeling. The indicator can be folded in to provide extra space and protect the device. The extra large transport wheels handle particularly well on uneven ground and slatted floors.
The four stainless steel load cells are laser-welded. As with all BOSCHE scales, all the cables and load cells are laid in the frame and therefore protected against damage. The indicator has been developed specifically for the 1-2-3 animal scales and comes in a stainless steel housing. A special software program is provided that works out a stable average weight, even when the animal is moving around (restless animals), and enables you to determine the exact weight. The 30 mm digits are backlit and can be read clearly from every angle.
Data store / RFID
The 1-2-3 animal scale is battery-operated and equipped with the Förster-Technik Mulitreader (FDX / HDX - antenna). This allows a simple storage of the animal weights with the associated ID numbers of the calves. The data can be easily transferred to the PC by means of a USB stick. On the PC, the data can be output to an Excel list or imported to the KalbManagerWIN. Via the KalbManagerWIN the data can also be transferred to the calf feeder.
Easy to use
Only one person is required to weigh the calves due to the lever mechanism (remote unlocking) used to open the front gate. The indicator has been developed specifically for weighing animals. The display and keypad are reduced to a minimum and do not have additional confusing functions. You switch it on, weigh, store the data and that's it. You can transfer the data to the USB stick at any time.