Order number: BW10191.1
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Mobile piglet scales<br />PS SST
- Open text field 2: Capacity: 60 / 100 / 150 kg<br />Stainless steel platform 330 x 330 x 60 mm
The piglet scales can be used anywhere in application areas that do not require legal metrology. The separate display also makes weighing bulky objects easy. The scales are practical and easy to use due to their user-friendly interface, even by staff with little training. The low weight, the flexible mounting capacity and the battery operation make the use of these scales extremely easy and possible in any location.
Features of the piglet scales
- High quality at a reasonable price
- Stainless steel platform 330 x 330 x 60 mm with a 2 m spiral cable
- Weighing capacity 60 kg with 20 g increments
- Display with spiral cable and wall bracket included
- Power adapter included as standard
- Battery operation possible: 6 x normal AA batteries
- Weight: approx. 3.5 kg
- Dimensions of display: 2.5 x 6.5 cm
- Easy to use
- Robust and overload-proof
Taring, zeroing, switching between gross / net.
The piglet scales are supplied with a 230 V plug-in power supply, but the scales can also be operated using commercially available AA batteries.
In addition, the parcel scales have a so-called auto-shutdown function. This means that during battery operation the parcel scales automatically switch off after 3 minutes without a change in load.
The separate indicator is integrated into a robust aluminium profile and has a membrane keyboard with 4 buttons. The easy-to-read display is connected to the easy-to-maintain stainless steel platform by means of a 2 meter-long spiral cable and can therefore be placed anywhere or affixed to a wall for ergonomic working operations. For safe wall mounting, wall mounts are supplied as standard.