Order number: BW10161
Delivery time on request
- Open text field 1: Big bag<br />scales
- Open text field 2: Umbauten und Waagenbausätze<br />für Big-Bag Waagen
Big bag systems are used wherever bulk goods have to be filled or emptied quickly, simply and reliably.
The big bag scales are used for filling all fine to coarse-grained materials.
The filling process can be controlled depending on requirements (coarse flow, fine flow, receipt printout after each batch run).
There are different options for constructing the scales for filling stations for big bags:
Low mounted scales / high mounted scales
Big bag filling station with floor scales or pallet scales. Gravimetric filling is carried out with the aid of floor scales or pallet scales and a dispensing gate.
Frame version / lifting column version
The frame construction is economical and is recommended for big bag heights of up to 1,500 mm.
The lifting column makes it possible to dock containers of different sizes. This is recommended for big bag heights of between 1500-2200 mm as the lowering of the support frame to the operating height is possible.
Double big bag filling station
Components of big bag filler - 'JUMBOmaster' by PRO-pak, with scales.
- Suitable for big bags of different sizes
- Can be manually refilled, whereby differently sized big bags can be used together
- Minimum drop height due to automatic height adjustment of the lifting platforms
- Continuous filling process; after a big bag is filled, the next empty big bag is automatically filled
- Easy transport by forklift thanks to integrated transport openings
Alloy steel nickleplated, laser-welded
Capacity: 600 / 1500 / 3000 kg