Order number: BW10281
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Kartoffelstärkewaage<br />KSM
- Open text field 2: Manually operated potato starch scales with starch content display
Manually operated potato starch scales with starch content display.
A sample of properly washed potatoes is weighed when dry, and then again when under water. The buoyancy, and thus the underwater weight, of the potatoes varies in line with their starch content (dry content). The higher the starch content, the higher the underwater weight of the potatoes. With this method, it is no longer necessary to weight exactly
5 kg of potatoes and to then compare the measured weight with reference values in a table. By determining the dry weight and the underwater weight, the starch scale automatically calculate the specific density. Based on standardised formulas, the actual starch content of the potatoes is determined. Simply place between 4 and 7 kg of potatoes (or as many potatoes as fit into the basket) on the scale after that you can use the chain to lower the basket. The rest is done by the BOSCHE KSM.
With our optional printer, you can print tickets showing the starch content with date and time.
Advantages of potato starch scales
- Catering for variable potato sample weights – no need for time-consuming sample preparation
- No need to refer to tables – reducing likelihood of errors
- Ideal for professional weighing where accuracy and efficiency are essential
- Thanks to the battery it is suitable for for continuous operation during harvest time
- Dry matter
- Scale frame
- Stainless steel bucket
- Stainless steel basket
HLS-D 2000 SS
Capacity up to 2000 kg
Alloy steel nickleplated, laser-welded
400x400, 600x600, 800x800 mm