Order number: BW10205
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Hopper scale for<br />sheet metal silos
- Open text field 2: Low modules for silo weighing<br />Weighing up to 10 tons per Silo foot
In various types of tanks and containers liquids, powders, solids, and gases are stored and processed. Weighing helps to monitor inventory levels to ensure production quality and reduce waste. The patented hopper scales modules are ideal for controlling the silo level and extraction weighing. The weighing modules are compatible with the silos by many manufacturers as Choretime, ROXELL or Cordoba.
The D15S-MS is a complete weighing system for the construction of container, tank and hopper scales. The system consists of 1 load cell with load introduction per vessel foot and a balance display. The load cells must only be connected via the supplied junction box to the display device. Since the hopper scale is calibrated at the factory, it is ready immediately after construction.
The installation of hopper scales modules takes place directly between the foundation and the tank fixing.
- Stainless steel load cell with galvanized mounting module
- Overload protection for long life
- Certified according to DIN EN 1090
- Designed for loads of up to 10 t per foot
- Robust and overload protection
- Matching mounting modules for various types of containers
- Anti-derail device for outdoor use
- Includes 2 stainless steel anchors for fixture of silo frame on concrete
Certification according to DIN EN 1090
Since July 01, 2014, all carrying components made of steel or aluminum have to go through the attestation of conformity according to DIN EN 1090. Silo scales are carrying the complete silo load and therefore must be certified according to DIN EN 1090. The BOSCHE production process and quality control for silo scales is established to produce according to DIN EN 1090 and to issue CE declarations for these. This CE declaration is required to sell products according to DIN EN 1090 throughout Europe.
Alloy steel nickleplated, laser-welded