Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
- Order number: BW10221
- Open text field 1: Platform Scale<br />IPS-B
- Open text field 2: Platform scale with large display<br />Capacity: 30 / 60 / 150 kg
The IPS high-quality, digital platform scales were developed specifically for everyday use in industrial and commercial applications. The combination of the weighing platform with the scale indicator BWI is designed for simple weighing applications in noncertified area. Whether you need to weigh large or small parcels, components or bulky articles, you can weigh almost anything within the rated load without any problems, thanks to the detachable indicator. The light construction and optional transport trolley allow you to also use the platform scales anywhere.
- Quality at an affordable price
- Stainless steel platform 420 x 520 mm
- high Stand
- Capacity 30 kg / 60kg / 150 kg
- high-precision measurement technology - TEDEA 1263 Load Cell
- Indicator BWI in plastic housing with adjustable backlight
- Illuminated 50 mm large LCD indicator
- Robust durable ABS electronics housing, protection class IP54
- very simple, user-friendly dust-and waterproof membrane keyboard
- Basic features: gross, net, tare, HIGH-LOW OK function
- Memory for number of weighings and the resultant total weight
- Operation: battery 4 A / h (approx. 70 hours) or via mains / charging unit
- Adjustable feet
- Robust and overload protected
- Spirit level to align the scale
- Optional RS 232 interface
- Optional inspection protocol as evidence for your quality management
The four rubber feet ensure that the platform scales are stable and secure. Adjustable load feet and spirit level help you align the scales correctly. The scales are ready to use as soon as they are installed.
Functions - Weighing technology
The platform is made of stainless steel with a sturdy substructure made of high quality aluminum die casting. The force is applied directly in a high quality strain gauge load cell . The display device BWI with large 50 mm display is responsible for the clear weight determination and summing the weighing results. The tare is executed over the entire measurement range.
Power supply and interfaces
The platform scale is supplied as standard for network operation (mains plug included). The optional rechargeable battery allows a self-powered weighing. The weighing terminal is equipped as standard with an RS232 serial interface which allows a bidirectional connection to the printer, PC or remote display. So a custom designed, verifiable receipt printing with Alibi number, date & time will be printed. Also one of our signal lamps can be controlled via this RS 232 interface. These can visually facilitate quality control.
The Platform is made of stainless steel with a sturdy substructure made of high quality aluminum die casting. The force is applied directly in a high quality strain gauge load cell. The increased load capacity and stiffness extends the life of the platform scale . The scale platform is connected to a 1.8 m long cable with the display. The display unit comes with display stand. A desktop or wall mounting (with optional mounting bracket) is also possible.
Platform size: 420 x 520 mm. We can also manufacture custom platform sizes upon request.
Capacity: For loads of 30 kg / 60 kg / 150 kg as standard. Special scales with a different capacity or larger platforms are available upon request. A bag scales attachment and transport trolley are also available.
Platform scales IPS
Functions & features
- Detachable stainless steel weighing platform
- Large platform: 420 x 520 mm
- Capacity: 30 kg / 60 kg / 150 kg
- Maintenance and wear-free weighing equipment
- Weighing technology: high-precision platform load cell made in aluminium
- Sturdy weighing bridge support frame made in die cast aluminium
- Adjustable feet and spirit level allow for accurate alignment of the scales
- Low weight (15 kg) allows for easy relocation of scales
- 800 mm high, detachable display stand made in stainless steel
- Display also suitable as table top display
- 1.5 m data cable
- Integrated grounding plates prevent static charging of platform
- Available with optional transport trolley
BOSCHE floor scales of the FSB series
The platform scales of the BOSCHE IPS range are ideally suited for use in harsh industrial environments.
The light-weight construction and optional transport trolley allow you to use the platform scales anywhere.
Platform size: 420 x 520 mm
Standard capacities: 30 kg / 60 kg / 150 kg
The display is connected to the weighing platform with a 1.5 m cable and can be placed on the table top or attached to the 800 mm stand. DMS load cell integrated into frame allows for high-precision weighing.
Power supply and interfaces
The platform scales are supplied for mains operation as standard (mains plug included).
Transport trolley, bag holder, printer, (extra) RS232 interface, three-colour signal lamp, rechargeable battery
Backlit display for improved legibility
Rugged weighing bridge with overload protection designed for easy cleaning
Display for use with stainless steel stand or as table top unit
Easy alignment thanks to adjustable feet and spirit level
The BWI is a favorable indicator, which is suitable for simple weighing applications. The display is a robust, user-friendly device, its functions are easy and quick to understand.
The indicator provides simple operation with a minimum of buttons to be pressed.
Operation of the device via the membrane keypad is intuitive and easy to learn – even for untrained staff.
The calibration and function setting is done easy via the keypad.
HIGH-OK-LOW, Animal weighing function, Tare, summation / addition of weights
By default, the indicator is powered via an AC adapter (100-240V/50-60Hz) or the internal battery. The optional 1.3 Ah battery pack provides with up to 30 hours of mains-free operation, absolute mobility, in which the device for stationary use can easy operate in network operation. The plug-in mains adapter is included as standard in delivery.
The optional RS 232 interface allows a bidirectional data transfer of weight data to a PC, printer or remote display.
Transmission cable, external second display (suitable for sale to the public) or printers are available as accessories.
|Operation:||Intuitive operation via robust membrane keypad|
|Display:||Illuminated 50 mm LCD Display with 50 mm digit height|
|Filter:||Adjustable, dynamic filter|
|Input:||Simple keyboard with keys|
|Basic functions:||Tare, zero, gross/net|
|Control:||Checkweighing, by setting a target weight and tolerance values for setpoint control|
|Interfaces:||Various interfaces for connecting printers, handheld scanner or PC (RS232 standard)|
|Summation:||Memory for the number of weighings and the resulting total weight|
|Display variations:||Rugged ABS electronic housing, IP 54|
|Accessories:||Desktop and wall mount standard|
400x400, 600x600, 800x800 mm
1x1m | 1,2x1,2m | 1,2x1,5m | 1,5x1,5m
Capacity: 600 / 1500 / 3000 kg
Capacity up to 2000 kg
Alloy steel nickleplated, laser-welded
Capacity : 300 / 600 kg