Order number: BW10040
Delivery time on request
Price on request
- Open text field 1: Volume measurement system<br />VGM
- Open text field 2: Volume measuring frame with scales for sizing<br /> volume and weight measurement in logistics
The modern freight registration includes the optimization of storage and shipping. Informations about weight and dimensions of packages get more important because of rising costs for transport fuels.
The volume and weight measuring system VGM is used to determine dimensions and weights of packages.
A high-quality light curtain system provides an exact parameterization. This scans the packages and determines during weighing the associated volume and resulting volume weight. The measured data (Volume - Weight - Volume weight) simplify the transportation planning and improve spatial use of transport vehicles.
At the same time packaging, warehouse and distribution planning can be optimized.
Through a modular system different sizes are easy to implement. As a transport conveyor belts or runways can be used.
The collected data can be transferred to a higher level computer system.
- Weighing and measuring in a flow
- Non-contact volume detection by volume light grid
- Quick and accurate determination of weight
- Determines dimension and weight data for the calculation of volume weight
- Individual construction of dimensioning and weighing system according to customer
- Maximum volume measuring range: 1 x 1 x 1.5 m in 5mm increments
- Capacity: up to 100 kg at 20 g division
- Optional roller conveyor or conveyor belt
- Adjustable flow rate
- Direct data transfer to a PC with visualization of the objects
- Optimize the shipping and packaging planning
Field of application
- Cargo volume planning of vehicles
- Optimization of the storage volume
- Sorting of packages
- Calculation of volume weight
Dimensional weight is a convenient size that is used to evaluate the cost of a program. The formula of dimensional weight was introduced to calculate the actual required cargo compartment of goods that are light but bulky. The dimensional weight calculation is based on the dimensions of a program: (Length x width x height in cm) / " Dienstleister_abhängiger_Divisor "= Weight in kg The volume weight of the shipment is compared with the actual, specific to a balance weight (actual weight). The higher of the two values is significant to the freight rate.
|Packet 1||Packet 2|
|L x W x H = 20 cm x 30 cm x 40 cm, Weight = 6 kg||L x W x H = 20 cm x 30 cm x 40 cm, weight = 2 kg|
|Volume weight = (20 cm x 30 cm x 40 cm) / (5000 cm3/kg) = 4,8 kg||Volume weight = (20 cm x 30 cm x 40 cm) / (5000 cm3/kg) = 4,8 kg|
|Calculated weight: 6 kg||Calculated weight: 4,8 kg|