Order number: BW10033
Delivery time on request
Price on request
- Open text field 1: Volume measurement system<br /> VGR
- Open text field 2: Volume measurement system VGR
The modern freight registration includes the optimization of storage and shipping. Informations about weight and dimensions of packages get more important because of rising costs for transport fuels.
The volume and weight measuring system VGR is used to determine dimensions and weights of packages.
A high-quality light curtain system provides an exact parameterization. This scans the packages and determines during weighing the associated volume and resulting volume weight. The measured data (Volume - Weight - Volume weight) simplify the transportation planning and improve spatial use of transport vehicles.
At the same time packaging, warehouse and distribution planning can be optimized.
Through a modular system different sizes are easy to implement. As a transport conveyor belts or runways can be used. Ideal for object alignment for optimal storage and loading.
The collected data can be transferred to a higher level computer system.
Measuring procedure: The volume measurement system VGR measures the dimensions (volume) and weight of packages.
Through the movement of the object to be measured by a volume measuring frame with a light curtain system, a 3D image of the packet is received.
On the basis of this image the volume measurement system determines the length, width and height of the measurement object and the real volume.
Furthermore the weight will be determined by a scale, without stopping the conveying process, in the run.
The volume measurement system VGR is a flexible and modular system, which customized can also be integrated into existing systems.
Made in Germany.
- Weighing and measuring in a flow
- Non-contact volume detection by volume light grid
- Quick and accurate determination of weight
- Determines dimension and weight data for the calculation of volume weight
- Individual construction of dimensioning and weighing system according to customer
- Standard volume measuring range: 1 x 1 x 1.5 m (available in customised sizes)
- Measurement of objects in 5 mm increments resolution with light grid
- Capacity: up to 100 kg at 20 g division
- Optional roller conveyor or conveyor belt
- Adjustable flow rate
- Direct data transfer to a PC with visualization of the objects
- Optimize the shipping and packaging planning
Area of application
- Cargo volume planning of vehicles
- Sorting of packages
- Optimization of the storage volume
- Calculation of volume weight
- Object mapping for optimal storage and loading
The Volume weight weight is a convenient size that is used to evaluate the cost of a shipment. The formula of dimensional weight was introduced to calculate the actual required cargo compartment of goods that are light but bulky. The dimensional weight calculation is based on the dimensions of a program: (Length x width x height in cm)/ "Divisor of provider"=Volume weight in kg
The volume weight of the shipment is compared with the actual, specific to a balance weight (actual weight). The higher of the two values is significant to the freight rate.
|PackAGE 1||PackAGE 2|
|L x W x H = 20 cm x 30 cm x 40 cm, weight = 6 kg||L x W x H = 20 cm x 30 cm x 40 cm, weight = 2 kg|
|Volume weight = (20 cm x 30 cm x 40 cm) / (5000 cm3/kg) = 4,8 kg||Volume weight = (20 cm x 30 cm x 40 cm) / (5000 cm3/kg) = 4,8 kg|
|Calculated weight: 6 kg||Calculated weight: 4,8 kg|
Capacity : 300 / 600 kg
1x1m | 1,2x1,2m | 1,2x1,5m | 1,5x1,5m
Legal for trade - in plastic housing