Order number: BW10151
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Baby scale<br />K-MBC
- Open text field 2: Elegant Baby scale<br />Verifiable with medical approval
The baby scale K-MBC is a shapely scale for determining the body weight of babies. Through their certification and medical approval this scale is suitable for use in hospitals and clinics. The measurement is performed in 10 g steps to guarantee optimal control of the development and checking of food intake. Even the smallest weight changes can be tracked, so this baby scale is also advisable for the intensive observation of premature births.
The K-MBC 15K2DM is a dual-range scale: In the range up to 6kg with a division of 0.002 kg. In the range up to 15 kg 0.005 kg. Verification value corresponding to 0.002 kg / 0.005 kg.
- Scale up to 20 kg with 10 g of division
- Legal for trade, verification class III
- Medical approval according to 93/42/EEC (only for legal for trade models)
- Insensitive plastic lying surface, hygienic and easy to clean
- Easy to read LCD display with digit height 19 mm
- Ergonomic tray with high sides for safe weighing of infants
- Automatic Data Hold function: When the scale is stable, the weight display is "frozen" for 10 seconds. So there is enough time to read the weight value at rest.
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 600 mm x 400 mm x 110 mm (lying surface BxT 600 mm x 280 mm)
- Vibration-free weighing: Vibrations are filtered out to determine a stable weighing value, ideal for restless babies.
- Battery Life; Operating time 20 h (Backlighting on) 40 h (Backlighting off)
- Secure and non-slip positioning with rubber feet
- Net weight: 5,5 kg
The insensitive, ergonomic lying surface with high side walls offers a secure grip when weighing the infant. The material of the weighing plate is made of durable ABS plastic, which is hygienic and easy to clean.
The weight of the baby can be saved before breast-feeding. Then the weight gain can be determined by pressing a button. Even with restless babies you always receive accurate and stable results. The display unit is integrated in the baby scale and provides a simple operation to switch on /off, zeroing or taring. The automatic Data Hold function allows the scale the "freezing" of the weight of the display for 10 seconds in stable condition. Thus, the measurement result can be read and noted at rest. In the resting state the time and date will be displayed on the LCD screen.
Legal for trade - medical approval
The baby scales K-MBC are legal for trade according to the international OIML verification class III and comply with the Medical Device Directive and the EC Directive 93/42/EEC. The baby scales can be delivered legal for trade.
For applications that require verification, please order verification at the same time. Verification at a later date is not possible!
|Legal for trade:||Capacity, Max||Verification value, e||Price €, excl. VAT|
|Baby scale K-MBC 15K2DM||20 kg||10 g||255,-|
|Baby scale K-MPP 200HM||6 /15 kg||2 / 5 g||255,-|
|E 30||Approval fee for calibration of a scale to 30 kg *||30,-|
*For scales that are intended as a medical product, the verification is required by law in the EU. For applications that require verification, please order verification at the same time. Verification at a later date is not possible.
Legal for trade with medical approval
low profile for easy drive-through
400x400, 600x600, 800x800 mm