Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time on request
- Order number: BW10133
- Open text field 1: Chair scale<br />K-MCC
- Open text field 2: Legal for trade with<br />Medical approval
The verifiable chair scale K-MCC is the economic model under the chair scales. It offers robust quality for daily use in hospitals and medical practices. The mobile chair scale is ideal for weighing heavy people in the hospital, in nursing homes or a rehabilitation clinic. Patients can easily be weighed while sitting, which is why this medical scale is also known as seat scale. With its four wheels, this chair scale provides maximum mobility in bringing the scale to the patient
- Verifiable chair scale with a capacity up to 250 kg, division 100 g
- Approval for medical use according to 93/42/EEC
- Seat made of lightweight plastic, anatomically shaped
- Foldable armrests
- Mobile version with locking brakes on all wheels
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Ergonomic indicator with simple and comfortable 4-key operation
- Dynamic weighing function, ideal for restless patients
- Automatic Data hold function: When the weighing value remains unchanged the weight indicated on the display is automatically "frozen" for 10 sec
- BMI function to determine normal weight / surplus weight
- Large backlit LCD-display, digit height 25 mm
- Dimensions of the weighing plate (W x D) 400 x 400 mm
- Power supply: mains and battery operation as standard (Operating time with battery approx 100 hours).
- Net weight approx 22 kg
- Data interface RS232
With its four wheels, this chair scale provides maximum mobility in bringing the scale to the patient. This ensures more efficient use of time for the clinic staff and greater safety for the patients, who can be weighed in their familiar environment. This chair scale is the ideal measuring instrument for retirement homes, rehabilitation centres and clinics with lots of patients, and can handle weighing overweight persons weighing up to 250 kg. For fragile and weak patients, the comfortable chair design offers safe, secure seating during weighing. Foldable armrests and footrests make transfers into the chair easier. Ideal for overweight patients or barrier-free use, e.g. for transfers from a bed to the scale
The weight of the patient is displayed in 100 g increments. The ergonomic indicator has large buttons and a high-contrast LCD display for easy entry and reading of patient data or the height to calculate the BMI.
Even with restless patients, you will always receive accurate and stable results.
The scale is powered by a rechargeable battery with which it can be weighed up to 100 hours.
Legal for trade - Medical approval
The seat scales K-MCC are legal for trade according to the international OIML verification class III and comply with the Medical Device Directive and the EC Directive 93/42/EEC. The chair scale can be delivered verified.
For applications that require verification, please order verification at the same time. Verification at a later date is not possible!
|Legal for trade:||Capacity, Max||Verification value, e||Price €, excl. VAT|
|Chair scale K-MCC 200M||250 kg||100 g||790,-
|E 200||Cost of verification for scales up to 200 kg *||46,-|
* For applications that require verification, please order verification at the same time. Verification at a later date is not possible!
Legal for trade with medical approval
Legal for trade - in plastic housing