Order number: BW10137
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Column scale<br />SMS
- Open text field 2: Exclusive column scale<br />with BMI function
The verifiable column scale is the premium model in the medical column scales and is particularly suitable for professional use in hospitals and doctors' offices. The column scale has an optional integrated stand and is often referred to as a stand scale. The extra-large weighing range of 250 kg has an accuracy of 100 g With one touch, the weight can be displayed accurately for about 3 seconds, even at 10 g.
The indicator has an optional 1 meter high stand. this column scale is also available with additional integrated length measuring rod (range 70-204 cm) for quick height measurement.
The ergonomic display unit has large buttons and a high-contrast LCD display for easy entry and reading of patient data, such as the size, and the calculation of the BMI.
The large platform with non-slip plastic surface ensures optimal safety, especially in elderly patients. The dynamic function allows accurate and stable weight values even with restless patients. The Data Hold function causes the "freeze" of the stable weight value for 10 seconds, so you can read the weight calmly. The mother-child function allows the tare of the mother's weight, who is weighed together with the child, where only the child's weight is displayed.
The scale is powered by batteries (6 X 1.5AA) with which up to 100 hours can be weighed
Legal for trade- Medical approval
The column scales SMS are legal for trade according to the international OIML verification class III and comply with the Medical Device Directive and the EC Directive 93/42/EEC The scale can be delivered legal for trade.
For applications that require verification, please order verification at the same time. Verification at a later date is not possible!
- Legal for trade column scale wit a capacity up to 250 kg
- Approved as a medical device according to 93/42/EEC
- Large platform with non-slip and abrasion-resistant plastic surface
- Ergonomically optimized design, easy and hygienic to clean
- Robust construction for daily professional use
- Secure and non-slip positioning with height adjustable rubber feet
- Spirit level to level the scale precisely
- Adjustable feet for stability on any surface
- Ergonomic indicator with simple and comfortable 4-key operation
- Dynamic weighing function, ideal for restless patients
- Features: On / Off, Tare, BMI function to determine normal weight / overweight
- Motion compensation program (fixation of the weight for 3 seconds)
- Economy by auto-shutoff
- Large easy to read LCD display with digit height 25 mm
- Platform Size: (WxDxH): 375 x 375 x 78 mm
- Dimensions fully assembled (WxDxH): 372 x 500 x 1240 mm
- Power supply: batteries (6 X 1.5AA)
- Net weight approx 9.7 kg
- Stand as standard
- RS232 data interface and USB
- Optional: telescopic height rod, integrated into the stand => height bar: Measuring range: 70 - 204 cm
The validity of verification in a hospital is generally four years, in a doctor's office or a nursing home, the calibration of this scale is open-ended.
|Legal for trade:||Capacity, Max||Verification value, e||Price €, excl. VAT|
|Column scale with no measuring rod SMS 250M||250 kg||100 g||700,-|
|Column scale with integrated measuring rod SMS-M 250M||250 kg||100 g||730,-|
|E 200||Approval fee for calibration of a scale up to 200 kg *||40,-|
*For applications that require verification, please order verification at the same time. Verification at a later date is not possible!
* Für eichpflichtige Anwendung Eichung bitte gleich mitbestellen, eine nachträgliche Eichung ist nicht möglich.
400x400, 600x600, 800x800 mm