Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: BW10131
- Open text field 1: Hand strength measuring<br />instrument KFK-M
- Open text field 2: Muscle strength determination<br />Force measurement to determine muscle functions
The digital dynamometer is used for the determination of muscle function in many areas of non medical diagnostics. This dynamometer is used for force measurement of limb muscles and provides concrete values. Thus, it is determined which treatment method is right.
The mechanical dynamometer is designed in a robust plastic housing and especially for the higher power ranges up to 500N. The plastic-coated stainless steel handle of the power meter lies ergonomically in the hand and ensures a secure grip. This power meter has a fast measuring frequency for exact acquisition of peak values (peak).
The fast sampling rate allows accurate detection of peak values (peak). Power is supplied either by batteries (6 x AA batteries) or by connecting to the mains power adapter cable.
These Dynamometers come with a carrying case. The standard-specification handle enables comfortable handling with 2 hands to test compressive forces. The measurement can be made optional by three different physiotherapy transducers.
- High accuracy at a very affordable price
- Reversible display: automatic direction identification
- Dynanometer with large, easy to read LCD display
- Secure operability due to ergonomically design
- Peak hold function for detecting the peak value
- Track function for continuous display of measurements
- Selectable units: N, lb, kg, oz
- Accuracy: 0.5% of [Max]
- Overload protection: 200% of [Max]
- Data sampling rate: 1000 Hz
- Overall dimensions fully assembled (WxDxH): 195 mm x 84 mm x 35 mm
- Net weight: 600 g
|Type||Measuring range, Max||Readability, d||Price €, ecls. VAT|
|KFK-M 500||500 N||0,2 N||Dynamometer with a handle made of stainless steel with plastic coating||300,-|
|KFK-Z 45||Concave transducers with optimized radius for measuring the force of arms and legs||135,-|
|KFK-Z 46||Flat, rectangular transducers for planar force absorption of back, chest or arm||90,-|
|KFK-Z 47||Round transducer for measuring selective muscle groups, such as shoulder||95,-|