Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: BW10134
- Open text field 1: Handrail scale<br />K-MTS
- Open text field 2: Stable handrail scale
The verifiable handrail scale K-MTS offers robust quality for the daily use for a reasonable price. The sturdy support railing is ideal for weighing elderly or debilitated people who have to hold or support while weighing. Through its certification and medical approval the K-MTS scale is suitable for the use in hospitals and clinics. With the BMI function, you can easily evaluate the nutritional status of the patient and recommend a nutrition plan with weight control.
The low height of the platform is suitable especially for elderly patients.
Thanks to the two built-in transport wheels the handrail scale can be easily transported.
The division in this medical scale is 100 g. The indicator has a high-contrast LCD display for easy entry and reading of patient data or the height to calculate the BMI.
The unladen weights of wheelchairs can be directly entered using the numeric keypad (Pre-tare). Even with restless patients you always receive accurate and stable results. The scale is powered by a battery with which up to 100 hours can be operated.
Legal for trade - Medical approval
The handrail scale scale K-MTS is legal for trade according to the international OIML verification class III and comply with the Medical Device Directive and the EC Directive 93/42/EEC. The scale can be delivered legal for trade.
For applications that require verification, please order verification at the same time. Verification at a later date is not possible!
- Verifiable handrail scale with a capacity up to 200 kg, division: 100 g
- Approval for medical use according to 93/42/EEC
- Large platform with non-slip surface
- Ergonomically optimised handrail provides maximum safety
- 2 wheels for easy transportation of the scale
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Secure and non-slip positioning with height-adjustable rubber feet
- Large buttons for on / off, Tare, Zero / Clear tare, and body mass index (BMI)
- Dynamic weighing function that allows determination of a stable weighing value, ideal for restless patients
- Data hold function: When the weighing value remains unchanged the weight indicated on the display is automatically "frozen" until the REPEAT key is pressed
- BMI function to determine normal weight / surplus weight
- Large easy to read LCD display with 25 mm digit height
- Dimensions weighing plate (W x Dx H) 550 x 550 x 62 mm
- Net weight approx 20 kg
- RS232 data interface
|Legal for trade:||Capacity, Max||Verification value, e||Price €, excl. VAT.|
|Handrail scale K-MTS 200||200 kg||100 g||1230,-
|E 200||Approval fee for calibration of a scale up to 200 kg *||46,-|
* For applications that require verification, please order verification at the same time. Verification at a later date is not possible!
platform scale HTWE
Capacity: 500 / 1000 / 2000 kg
Capacity up to 2000 kg