Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time on request
- Order number: BW10143
- Open text field 1: Lifter scale<br />MLS
- Open text field 2: Lifter scale<br />handy and user-friendly
The Lifter scale with a weighing capacity of 300 kg is ideal for the determination of the body weight in rehabilitation clinics, nursing homes and home care services. Bedridden persons must be weighed at regular intervals, which often is problematic, because the use of a normal scale is impossible. The person concerned may be conveniently weighed on a hanging scale via a lifter. The lifter scale can be easily integrated into existing lifter through the eyelets. A safety suspension with swivel joint is included in delivery of the lifter scale. The hanging scale is calibrated in our factory, so time-consuming and costly administrative procedures are omitted. The initial verification is valid for 2 years and should be re-verified annually.
The display unit is integrated directly into the Lifter scale and offers a simple two-button operation. Integrated eyelets for hook mount are suitable for various lifter models. Individual adapter systems for different manufacturers are also possible.
The indicator offers a simple two-button operation for on / off, zeroing or taring. The lifter scale is operated with three AA batteries.
Weighing technology - Legal for trade - Medical approval
The lifter scales MLS are legal for trade according to the international OIML verification class III and comply with the Medical Device Directive and the EC Directive 93/42/EEC. The scale can be delivered calibrated.
For applications that require verification, please order verification at the same time. Verification at a later date is not possible!
Power supply and interfaces
The lifter scale is powered by six AA batteries, 1.5 V AA as standard. This enables a self-powered weighing.
- Lifter scale wit a capacity up to 300 kg, division 100 g
- Easy to use with only 2 buttons
- Combined display with load cell in a rugged plastic housing
- High-contrast, easy to read 25mm LCD display
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 160 x 52 x 120 mm
- High mobility thanks to battery operation and compact design
- Zeroing or taring function and Hold function
- Battery-powered by 6 AA batteries 1.5V AA (included)
- Energy-saving automatic switch-off
- Includes carabiner with safety lock
- Including safety suspension with swivel joint
- Weight: 750 g
|Legal for trade:||Capacity, Max||verification value, e||Price €, excl. VAT|
|Lifter scale MLS||300 kg||100 g||990,-|
|E 300||Approval fee for calibration of a scale to 300 kg *||40,-|
*For applications that require verification, please order verification at the same time. Verification at a later date is not possible!
Legal for trade - in plastic housing
Legal for trade with medical approval
low profile for easy drive-through
1x1m | 1,2x1,2m | 1,2x1,5m | 1,5x1,5m