Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: BW10152
- Open text field 1: Obesity scale<br />K-MXS
- Open text field 2: Affordable obesity scale<br />for overweight patients up to 300 kg
The verifiable obesity scale K-MXS is a robust scale with a high weighing capacity for the determination of the body weight of obese patients. This scale is suitable for use in hospitals and clinics through their certification and medical approval. With the BMI function, you can easily evaluate the nutritional status of the patient and recommend a nutrition plan with weight control.
- Verifiable obesity scale up to 300 kg
- Approval for medical use according to 93/42/EEC (only legal for trade scales)
- Sturdy steel weighing plate with a non-slip and wear-resistant surface
- For easy and hygienic cleaning
- Low height of the platform facilitates access or installation of a chair
- Intuitive operation using a keypad
- Dynamic weighing function that allows determination of a stable weighing value, ideal for restless patients
- Data hold function: When the weighing value remains unchanged the weight indicated on the display is automatically "frozen" until the HOLD key is pressed
- BMI function to determine normal weight / surplus weight
- Large easy to read LCD display with digit height 25 mm
- Wall mount for display device
- Dimensions weighing plate (W x Dx H) 550 x 550 x 62 mm (housing 210 x 110 x 62 mm)
- Powered by batteries (6 x 1.5V)
- Net weight approx 14.5 kg
The increased weighing capacity up to 300 kg and the large, heavy-duty weighing platform allows the weighing of obese patients. The low height of the platform is suitable especially for older patients.
The division is 100 g and is displayed on a bright backlit LCD display. Even with restless patients you always receive accurate and stable results. The scale is powered by batteries which allow up to 57 hours weighing.
Legal for trade - Medical approval
The obesity scales K-MPT are legal for trade according to the international OIML verification class III and comply with the Medical Device Directive, and EC Directive 93/42/EEC. The obesity scale can be delivered legal for trade.
For applications that require verification, please order verification at the same time. Verification at a later date is not possible!
low profile for easy drive-through
1x1m | 1,2x1,2m | 1,2x1,5m | 1,5x1,5m
platform scale HTWE
Capacity: 500 / 1000 / 2000 kg