Order number: BW10188
Fast shipping worldwide
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Small Animal scale<br />SP 8320
- Open text field 2: For weighing small animals<br />Capacity: 15 kg | Readability 10 g
The SP 8320 is a mobile small animal scale for the determination of the body weight of small animals up to 15 kg. It makes it easy to weigh animals such as rabbits, cats, big fish, turtles or chicken. Thanks folding function it is easy to reduce to half its length. The small dimensions and the low weight predestined this high-quality small animal scale for Veterinarians, pet owners and breeders. The measurement is performed in 10 g steps to guarantee optimal control of the weight.
- Small Animal scale up to 15 kg
- Low space requirement and easy to carry by folding function
- Eight load cells
- Ergonomic plastic lying surface, hygienic and easy to clean
- Quiet weight display by filtering and hold function (stable even with restless animals)
- Easy to read by 20 mm large LCD digits
- Safe and non-slip positioning with rubber feet
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 600 x 340 x 85 mm
- High mobility because of battery operation and compact design
- Powered by batteries (2 x 1.5V AA)
- Energy saving auto-off
- Ultra light - weight: 1,9 kg
The folding function and the integrated carrying handle, as well as a successful design makes it very handy and easy to carry. The exact weight determination is made by an eight-point weighing. The optional bag is practical for a safe and convenient transportation. The fitted model specific case is made of sturdy black textile fabrics and has an extra exterior pocket. The handles are padded and a shoulder strap is also included.
The indicator is integrated in the small animal scale and provides a simple operation to switch, zeroing or taring. The small animal scale has an eco-friendly switch-off, which guarantees a long battery life. The Animal weighing program provides an exact determination of weight even with restless animals. In addition, the HOLD function enables the "freeze" of weight, which is also reflected after weighing.