Order number: BW10136
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Stand scale<br />K-MPE
- Open text field 2: Legal for trade column scaley<br />with BMI function
The verifiable personal scale K-MPE is the premium model in the medical column scales and is suitable for professional use in hospitals and medical practices. The column scale has a built-in stand and is often referred as a stand scale. The extra-large weighing range of 250 kg has an accuracy of 100 g. With one touch, the weight can be displayed accurately for about 5 seconds, even at 10 g (not legal for trade).
The indicator has an optional 1 meter high stand. This column scale is available with additional integrated length measuring rod (range 97-200 cm) for quick height measurement.
The ergonomic indicator has large buttons and a high-contrast LCD display for easy entry and reading of patient data, such as the size for the calculation of BMI.
The large platform with non-slip plastic surface ensures optimal safety, especially in elderly patients. The dynamic function allows accurate and stable weight values even with restless patients. The Data Hold function causes the "freeze" of the stable weight value for 10 seconds, so you can read the weight at rest. The mother-child function allows to tare the mother's weight,which is weighed together with the child, where only the child's weight is displayed.
The scale is powered by a rechargeable battery with which can be weighed up to 100 hours.
Legal for trade- Medical approval
The stand scale K-MPE is legal for trade according to the international OIML verification class III and comply with the Medical Device Directive, and EC Directive 93/42/EEC. The scale can be delivered legal for trade.
For applications that require verification, please order verification at the same time. Verification at a later date is not possible!
- Legal for trade column scale with a capacity up to 250 kg
- Mediical approval according to 93/42/EEC
- Large platform with non-slip and abrasion-resistant plastic surface
- Ergonomically optimized design, easy and hygienic to clean
- Robust construction for daily, professional use
- Secure and non-slip positioning with height adjustable rubber feet
- Spirit level to level the scale precisely
- Ergonomic indicator with simple and comfortable 4-key operation
- Dynamic weighing function, ideal for restless patients
- Data-hold function: when the scale is stable, the weight display is automatically "frozen" until the REPEAT button is pressed
- BMI function to determine normal weight / overweight
- Large, easy to read LCD display with digit height 25 mm
- Dimensions of weighing plate (W x D x H) 365 mm x 360 mm x 80 mm
- Dimensions fully assembled (WxDxH): 365 mm x 450 mm x 1020 mm
- Power Supply: Mains operation 230 V (battery optional)
- Net weight 12 kg
- Stand as standard
- Optional: In the stand integrated telescopic height rod => K-MPE-H
- Optional: Battery powered for 50 EUR (operating time with battery about 40 hours, charging time approx 12 hours)
- Optional: Data interface RS 232 for 46 EUR
The validity of verification in a hospital is generally four years, in a doctor's office or a nursing home, the verification of this scale is open-ended.
|Legal for trade:||Capacity, Max||Verification value, e||Price €, excl. VAT|
|Column scale K-MPE 250M||250 kg||100 g||395,-
|Column scale K-MPE 250HM||250 kg||100 g||425,-
|E 200||Approval fee for calibration of a scale up to 250 kg||46,-|
* For applications that require verification, please order verification at the same time. Verification at a later date is not possible!
Legal for trade with medical approval
low profile for easy drive-through