Order number: BW10021
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Crane scale<br />KBK
- Open text field 2: Capacity up to 6 t<br />Precise design with 0.5 kg increments
The digital crane scales KBK are particularly suited to heavy duty industrial applications. They can be easily attached to a trolley or crane by means of a hook.
Thanks to their reliability, ease-of-use and a particularly long service life, these hanging scales will quickly prove themselves to be a useful tool in everyday service. Moreover, it requires virtually no maintenance. Due to a resolution of 500 g with a maximum load of 6,000 kg, it is extremely precise. The industrial-grade scales can be easily used in indoor environments as well as outdoors. Due to the fact that the scales are battery operated and very light, they are extremely portable, thus enabling rapid deployment even in changing locations.
The shackles are made of high-strength, tempered steel in accordance with quality class 6 and meet EN 13889 standards. The minimum breaking force of the shackles therefore is at least 6 times the value of the nominal carrying capacity (WLL).
- Precise design with 0.5 kg increments
- Capacity up to 6 t
- Robust aluminium housing
- Compact dimensions and minimum distance between upper and lower shackles
- Easy to use
- Large illuminated 30 mm LCD display with 5 digits
- Keypad with 4 keys: ZERO, TARE, MODE, PRINT, and ON/OFF
- Power supply: 4 batteries (type AA)
- Hold / tare / zero functions, accumulative memory
- Easy to use
- Programmable auto switch-off
- Upper and lower shackles included as standard
Features of the shackles
- Hot galvanized, high-grade, tempered grade 6 steel
- Bow shackles with safety bolts, nut and splint
- Safety factor: 6 x WLL to minimum breaking load
- In accordance with EN 13889
- Meets the performance requirements of the US Fed. Spec. RR-C-271 Type IVB Class 3 Grade A.
- Temperature range -20 ° C to + 200 ° C
- Safety hook
Determination of loads in lifting devices. Weight monitoring in goods receipt, warehouse storage, production and dispatch. Hang the crane scales on the crane hook - switch on - carry out weighing.
HOLD - holding function: When the weighing value remains unchanged, the weight indicated on the display is automatically "frozen" until you press the HOLD key. This gives you enough time to read the weighing value.
PEAK - peak value function
Tare function: Reset the loaded scales to zero (e.g. deduct the weight of a container). Only the actual added or deducted weight is displayed.
Weight totalling, percentage weighing Input/output. Peak value (for determining the highest weight). Net/gross. Sensitivity HR x 10.
Power supply and interfaces
Power is supplied to the crane scales by 4 AA type batteries, (battery charger not included in the scope of delivery), operation approx. 40 hours.
Capacity : 300 / 600 kg
1x1m | 1,2x1,2m | 1,2x1,5m | 1,5x1,5m
Legal for trade - in plastic housing