Order number: BW10300
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Hanging scale<br />KHW
- Open text field 2: Weighing capacity up to<br />150 / 300 / 600 kg
Weighing and general force measurement up to 600 kg.
The small, compact hanging scales KHW are ideal for a wide range of weighing applications in the areas of dispatch, warehouse storage or in the workshop. The scales combine reliability, ease of use and precision with low acquisition costs. Hang and weigh - it doesn't get much easier! The weight is displayed on a back-lit LCD display on both sides of the scales. The scale are very compact, robust and easy to operate. The weight is determined by a load cell with very high accuracy and high reliability.
The scales work independently of the power supply; the rechargeable battery guarantees up to 35 hours of network-free operation. This makes the use of the scales extremely simple, and possible in any location. A radio remote control, which permits operation from a distance of up to 20 m, is included as standard.
Features of the hanging scales
- Weighing capacity up to 150 / 300 / 600 kg
- Stable, resistant ABS electronics housing,
- Protection class IP 54
- 360 degree swivel hook
- Large, illuminated 25 mm easy-to-read LCD display
- Weight displayed on both sides
- Functions: Tare, zero and hold functions
- Standard remote control set for taring and holding of values
- Automatic shutdown to protect the battery
- Adjustable weighing units: Kilogramme (kg), pound (lb)
- Power supply via internal rechargeable battery
- Remote control for operation up to 20 m included
- Easy to use
- Robust and overload-proof
- Weight: 2.2 kg
Weighing of suspended loads. Weight monitoring in goods receipt, warehouse storage, production and dispatch. Hang the hanging scale - switch on - carry out weighing application.
HOLD - holding function: When the weighing value remains unchanged, the weight indicated on the display is automatically "frozen" until you press the HOLD key. This gives you enough time to read the weighing value.
PEAK - peak value function
Tare function: Reset the loaded scales to zero (e.g. deduct the weight of a container). Only the actual added or deducted weight is displayed.
Power supply and interfaces
The hanging scales are powered by a rechargeable battery (charger included in the scope of delivery). Battery life: up to 40 h, charging time approx. 14 h via mains adapter. The battery level is indicated by an LED.