Order number: BW10301
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: High load crane scales<br />HDW
- Open text field 2: Weighing capacity up to<br />3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 17 / 25 / / 35 / 55 t
The HDW stainless steel crane scales (galvanised shackles) are reliable, easy to operate and suitable for weighing high loads. They serves as a single safety system for lifting and weighing loads of up to 50 t. Here, they combine reliability, ease of use and precision with low purchase costs, and they require virtually no maintenance. These crane scales are solid, reliable and can also be used outdoors due to their protection class of IP 67. A 40 mm large LED display, with adjustable brightness, ensures optimum readability even in direct sunlight. The low construction height enables the effective use of lifting devices. Crane scales are extremely robust and easy to use.
The shackles are made of high-strength, tempered steel in accordance with quality class 6 and meet EN 13889 standards.
Features of the crane scales
- Weighing capacity up to 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 17 / 25 / / 35 / 55 t
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05 % of the weighing capacity (+/- 0.05 % from 12t)
- Protection class IP 67
- Robust stainless steel housing
- Galvanized shackles as standard
- Compact dimensions and minimum distance between upper and lower shackles
- Easy to use
- Large 40 mm DOT-LED display, easy to read in all viewing conditions
- Keypad with 5 keys: ZERO, TARE, MODE, PRINT, and ON/OFF
- Power supply: 4 batteries (type AA)
- Hold / tare / zero functions, accumulative memory
- Simple operation with programmable self-shutdown
- Power supply: rechargeable batteries (30 hours of operating time)
- Upper and lower shackles included as standard
- Remote control with 6 keys as standard
Compliance with the directives
- Machinery Directive EN 2006/42
- Cranes - Safety - Non-fixed load lifting attachments; EN 13155/2009
- Forged steel shackles for general lifting purposes EN 13889
- The Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive 2014/30/EU
- Safety hook
- Radio remote display device / handy and compact, therefore easy to transport and read.
- ISO 17025 calibration certificate
Determination of loads in lifting devices. Weight monitoring in goods receipt, warehouse storage, production and dispatch. Hang the crane scales on the crane hook - switch on - carry out weighing.
Shackles for crane scales HDW
- Hot galvanized, high-grade, tempered grade 6 steel
- Bow shackles with safety bolts, nut and splint
- Safety factor: 6 x WLL to minimum breaking load
- In accordance with EN 13889
- Meets the performance requirements of the US Fed. Spec. RR-C-271 Type IVB Class 3 Grade A.
platform scale HTWE
Capacity: 500 / 1000 / 2000 kg