Order number: BW10280
Free of shipping costs!
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Weighing module<br />K24N-MZ
- Open text field 2: Nominal load<br />1.000 - 10.000 kg
The stainless steel weighing module K24N-MZ with integrated wishbone was specially designed for the weighing of hoppers and tanks. The construction, with a wishbone and an integrated lifting device enable the weighing modules to be used safely even in the case of strong horizontal or oscillating forces (e.g. in the case of agitators). The adjustable guides with the joint heads should be mounted in such a way as to produce as little stress as possible so that an optimum measuring accuracy can be achieved.
Area of application
Weighing modules for tank weighing, hopper weighing, silo weighing, big bag scales.
- Loadblock with protection against lifting.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Nominal load: 1.000 - 10.000 kg
- Calibratable compliance with OIML R60 to 3000D
- Laser welded, protection class: IP 66
- Structure: The measuring element is hermetically encapsulated and output current calibrated
- Particularly robust for long-term use in industrial applications
- Reception of force by means of a through-hole with countersink
- Compatible with other manufacturers
- Optional explosion-proof designs according to ATEX
Alloy steel nickleplated, laser-welded
Legal for trade - in plastic housing