Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-5 workdays
- Order number: BW10125
- Open text field 1: Indicator<br />SWI
- Open text field 2: small, compact scale<br />in aluminum housing
The SWI is a small, compact scale, which is suitable for simple weighing applications.
Combined with the right weighing platform, this scale covers an enormously wide weighing range.
The flexibility allows us to respond to almost all customer requirements with only one device.
Made in Germany.
- Illuminated 30 mm LCD Display with 5 digits
- Basic functions: Tare, zero, gross/net t
- Special program for animal weighing
- Memory for number of weighings and the resultant total weight
- HIGH-LOW-GO function
- Time and Date
- 1,000,000 internal increments
- Extremely simple, user-friendly operation
- Can be mounted as a stand or table top device
- Digital calibration and setup, via the keypad or computer
- Ideally suited for any platform and hopper scales
- Dimensions: 142 x 87 x 33 mm
We deliver the device fully calibrated and pre-wired with our load cells upon request. Your scales therefore arrive ready for immediate use.
- The weighing terminal comes standard with several functions:
- HIGH-LOW OK function, a weight-limit control (two freely selectable weight values, beep and display).
- Animal weighing - A special program, which forms a stable mean value when moving loads (restless animals) and allows a precise weight determination.
- Zero - tare - tare manual, auto tare, gross / net
- Summing / adding weights - up to 9,999 weighings.
- Peak / Hold - peak / hold function.
The weight display is housed in a rugged aluminum housing with protection class IP 54. Operation is via a drip-proof keypad with 4 function keys. The large short-travel keyswitches have a noticeable pressure point and give a safety when operating. The 30mm large display with 4 contrast digits and status symbols is very readable even from a distance. An LED back lighting ensures even in low light conditions a good readability. The backlight can be adjusted via a menu. The housing is fixed with VESA 50 and can be attached to the wall using a standard mount or installed on a table. A stand is available as an optional extra.
This tool is an excellent way to control, and provides a clear overview.
Interfaces - Communication
RS232 or RS485 - Optionally, the weighing terminal with a serial interface, which allows a bidirectional connection to the scanner / barcode reader, printer, PC or remote display. Thus, a customer-specific, verifiable receipt printing are printed with date & time. The optional data memory- All recorded weights can be stored with date and time in the machine. The values can be transferred conveniently via optional USB port (master / slave) to a USB stick and analyzed with the supplied software on a Windows PC and be archived.
The display is powered via an AC adapter 100-240V/50-60Hz as standard. The adjustable automatic shut-off saves power.
|Genauigkeitsklasse nach EN 45501 und OIML R 76||-|
|Maximale Anzahl der Teilungswerte (nind)||10.000|
|Bruchteil des maximal erlaubten Fehlers (p1)||0,5|
|Mindestmesssignal pro Teilungswert (ΔUmin)||μV||0,2|
|Untere Grenze des Lastwiderstands (RLmin)||Ω||87,5|
|Anzahl der Wägezellen (N)||bis 8 Wägezellen á 350 Ohm
oder 16 Wägezellen á 700 Ohm
|Maximaler Wägebereich (Max)||von 1 kg bis 9.999 kg|
|Messrate||50 Messungen pro Sekunde|
|Feuchtigkeit||85% RH max., nichtkondensierend|
|°C||- 10 ... + 40
- 30 ... + 70
|Gehäuse||Aluminium, Schutzart IP 54|
400x400, 600x600, 800x800 mm
Alloy steel nickleplated, laser-welded
Legal for trade - in plastic housing
HLS-D 2000 SS
Capacity up to 2000 kg
with integrated 24bit scale interface
1x1m | 1,2x1,2m | 1,2x1,5m | 1,5x1,5m
Capacity up to 2000 kg