Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-5 workdays
+49 (0)5491 999 689 0
- Order number: BW10121
- Open text field 1: PC-based weighing<br />terminal TS 12
- Open text field 2: Programmable weighing terminal<br />12-inch touch screen in stainless steel housing
The digital weight indicator TS 12 is an optimal solution in which a PC and a weighing module are combined in a single housing. Various weighing software applications make this weighing computer particularly suitable for intelligent industrial applications. An intuitive operation is much easier because of the visualizing of the data.
The easy-to-clean stainless steel housing with an attractive design was developed specifically for use in harsh industrial environments. Through its particularly flat (45 mm) and compact housing, the weighing terminal is ideal for direct wall mounting and space saving installation.The 12 "display has a resistive touch screen. The fanless system features a solid-state drive and has no moving parts.Thus, the operation is also possible under vibration.The housing is secured using a VESA 75 bracket.
A software with intuitive operation can ensure maximum flexibility and ergonomic weighing.
The TS weighing terminal offers a wide range of interfaces for simple and easy connection to PLC, process control systems and enterprise application software. It has a wide range of integration options due to the powerful Intel processor. Optionally equipped with WLAN, the weighing computer fits easily into existing production structures and networks.It is possible to connect a barcode scanner, transponder card reader, receipt printer, label printer, additional display and other USB devices after installing the driver to the terminal. The rich interface range meets the demands of various applications.
- Attractive housing completely made of stainless steel 1.4401 (V4A), IP 65
- Fanless design with no moving parts
- Integrated 24-bit A / D converter (4-channel)
- Internal resolution 1,000,000 parts
- 12.1 "LCD flat screen, XGA -1024 x 768 pixels with LED backlighting
- 5-wire resistive touch screen
- Extremely flat design - Installation depth: 45 mm
- Compact design - sturdy durable all-metal housing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 315 x 240 x 45 mm
- Can be mounted as a wall, stand or table tob device
- Optional accessories: Wireless, card scanner, signal lamp, barcode scanners, Buzzer, footswitch, etc.
|Processor & Memory||Display & Touch Screen||Interfaces|
|1,6 GHz Intel Queens Bay||12.1“ LCD flat screen||2x USB 2.0|
|16 GB Micro SD||resistive touch screen||Ethernet 10/100BaseT (RJ-45)|
|SO_Dimm DDR2 RAM 2048 MB, 667 MHz||XVGA -1024 x 768 Pixel||1 x serial data interfaceRS 232|
|Chipsets: Intel EG20T PCH (Topliff, Queensbay Platform)||5-wire resistive touch||W-Lan USB 2.0|
|Housing||Operating system||Expansion options|
|Edelstahl Nr. 1.4401 (V4A)Maße: 315 x 240 x 45 mmVESA-Mount (75x75)||Windows CE 6.0 Pro||WLAN, weitere RS232 / 485 Schnittstellen|
Legal for trade - in plastic housing