Order number: BW10226
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Weighing terminal<br />MWI
- Open text field 2: Professional weighing terminal<br /> Legal for trade
The MWI is a high-performance multifunction weighing indicator that is suitable for complex weighing applications. The large, high-contrast 60 mm LCD display ensures good readability. Up to 4 weighing platforms can be connected. Combined with the right load cells, this powerful weighing terminal can accommodate an extremely broad weight range. Various network options and the alibi memory enable operators to meet the documentation requirements of directives and the applicable laws. This flexibility enables the fulfilment of almost every customer requirement.
You can rely on BOSCHE quality - made in Germany.
Features of the weighing terminal
- Accuracy class III and IIII
- Up to 10,000e or multiple range 3 x 3,000e @ 0.2 µV/d in calibrated CE-M version for legal metrology
- Large 60 mm illuminated LCD display with 50 mm digits
- Basic functions: Tare, zero, gross/net
- Special program for animal weighing
- Memory for number of weighing operations and the resulting total weight
- Internal alibi memory with date and time
- 1,000,000 internal increments
- Extremely simple, user-friendly operation
- Can be mounted on a stand or as table-top device
- Internal battery with up to 15 hours of operation (optional)
- RS-232 interface as standard (2nd interface possible as an option)
- Printable images configurable
- Connection to PC and printer possible
- Ideally suited for all platform and hopper scales
- Dimensions: 240 x 170 x 50 mm
- Optional: WLAN or Ethernet
Weighing technology - calibratability
The MWI weighing terminals can be calibrated in compliance with OIML verification class III and IIII. The weighing function is approved for up to 10,000 increments in compliance with OIML R76.
Maximum weighing range from 1 kg to 999,950 kg
Calibration value: e = Max. / n
Max. number of calibration values: n = 10,000 for single range and multiple range (however, this depends on ambient conditions and the composition of the modules).
A 24-bit A/D converter with 4 channels and up to 200 conversions/second is used.
The integrated alibi memory (max. 18,000 weighing operations) allows the calibrated transmission of the weight (with date and time) to a printer or PC.
Areas of application:
Systems engineering, chemical industry, food industry, logistics, metalworking industry
Functions of the weighing terminal
- Adjustable automatic and manual zero correction
- Gross / net weighing
- Tare functions - tare at the touch of a button or tare pre-input with the tare weight via the keypad
- Check-weighing HIGH-OK-LOW
- Animal weighing function - Special program for live animal weighing
- Totalling / addition of weights - addition memory for up to 9,999 weighing operations with sequential numbering
- Percentage weighing
- Plus/minus weighing - setting of a target weight and tolerance values for set value monitoring. Classification using a traffic lights function is also possible.
- Automatic shutdown - shutdown after use with adjustable time
- Adjustable background lighting
- Real time clock: time and date - battery-backed
- Easy calibration and configuration via keypad or interface with company-specific Windows software
- Alibi memory
- Protection of metrological parameters via internal calibration counter
MWI - weighing indicator is housed in a robust plastic housing.
MWI-A - weighing indicator is housed in a robust aluminium housing.
The device is operated via a waterproof keypad that has 22 numeric keys and function keys. The large keys have a positive click action and can therefore be used with confidence.
The large 60 mm display with 6 high-contrast digits and status symbols is easy to read, even at greater distances.
LED backlighting ensures good readability in low light conditions. The lighting can be adjusted via a menu.
The housing is secured using a VESA 75 bracket and is supplied with a table top / wall mount as standard. A stand is available as an optional extra.
Operation of the device via the membrane keypad is intuitive and easy to learn – even for untrained staff.
The numeric keypad is used to enter tare weight and limit values.
Calibration and function setting is easy via the keypad.
The weighing terminal comes with a serial RS-232 interface as standard, which permits bidirectional connection to a scanner/barcode reader, printer, PC or second display. This allows you to print a customer-specific, calibratable document that contains the Alibi number, date and time. One of our signal lamps (traffic lights) can also be controlled via this interface. These can make quality control easier from a visual perspective.
The display is powered by a plug-in power supply (100-240V/50-60Hz) as standard. An internal battery is optional.
The adjustable, automatic shutdown feature saves power and conserves the battery.
Up to 15 hours of battery-powered operation is possible. The battery takes 20 hours to charge.
We deliver the device fully calibrated and pre-wired with our load cells upon request. Your scales therefore arrive ready for immediate use.
|EC type approval:||DK 0199.377|
|Accuracy class according to OIML R 76:||III und IIII|
|Maximum number of verification scale intervals (nind):||10.000|
|Fraction of the maximum allowed error (p1):||0,5|
|Load cell excitation voltage:||5 Vdc|
|Minimum input-voltage per verification scale interval (ΔUmin):||0,2 μV|
|Minimum load cell impedance (RLmin):||87,5 Ω|
|Number of load cells (N):||up to 4 load cells á 350 Ohm|
|Maximum weighing range:||von 1 kg bis 999.950 kg|
|Analog-digital conversion:||100 Hz|
|Measuring rate:||50 per second|
|Humidity:||max. 85% r.F., non-condensing|
|Nominal temperature range (BT):||- 10 ... + 40 °C|
|Indicator:||Large 60 mm illuminated LCD display with 50 mm digits|
|Keyboard:||21 keys to enter commands or data, plus a key for turning the indicator on/off|
|Maximum weighing range:||1 kg - 999.950 kg|
|Power supply :||Powered by a plug-in power supply (100-240V/50-60Hz) as standard. An internal battery is optional.|
|Housing:||Plastic housing, optional: Aluminum|
Alloy steel nickleplated, laser-welded
400x400, 600x600, 800x800 mm
Stainless steel platform 235 x 200 mm, IP 68