Order number: BW10173
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Load corner<br />LSW
- Open text field 2: Mobile loadblock for weighing of<br />objects up to 40 tons per Weighing
The mobile load corner LSW is a mobile weighing system for weighing heavy parts such as machinery, containers at various locations. The is Loadblock offen used for testing of compressive force on presses or mobile container scale. A calculation of the center of gravity of the sample and a separate analysis of each module is also possible. The mobile load corners can also be used separately for force measurements.
Different modules up to 40 t are available.
- Weighing up to 40.000 kg per weighing
- Flat robust construction
- Load block with compression load cell
- Very compact design
- flexible use
- Illuminated 30mm LCD Display with 5 digits
- Ease of Use
- Safe overload
- Low weight : from 6.3 kg per weighing
- As a service rental is possible
- Machines scale - weighing machines Container Scale - Weight Determination of containers Priority determination of machinery and equipment
- Corner force measurement
- Mobile Container scale
- Dermination of center Point of gravity for machines
The load area is equipped with high-quality strain gauge load cell, measuring electronics, display and control buttons. The load module consists of a rugged aluminum housing with protection class IP 54. For precise weighing ensures a high-quality load cell load button for optimum Laseinleitung. Operation is via a moisture- resistant keyboard with 4 function keys. The 30 mm large display with 4 contrast digits is very readable even from a distance.
Weighing range: By default, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 40 tons per load module.
Special scales with a weighing up to 100 tons are available on request.
Installation / weighing procedure
- Put up Weighing module under load corners
- Load (Container or similar) settle on the load corners
- Read weight, save as required finished
Determination focus: With optional software can calculate the center of gravity
Interfaces - Communication
Internal Memory + USB - All listed weights can be saved with the date and time in the device. Then the values ( master / slave) save it to a USB stick and be evaluated by using MSExcel on a PC easily via a USB connection. This tool is an excellent control option and provides a good overview.
The machines scales are standard (4 x 1.5 V AA Mignon ) powered by batteries, which is a self-powered cradle allows
platform scale HTWE
Capacity: 500 / 1000 / 2000 kg
Capacity up to 2000 kg
HLS-D 2000 SS
Capacity up to 2000 kg