Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-5 workdays
+49 (0)5491 999 689 0
- Order number: BW10115
- Open text field 1: Hopper scale for <br/>stainless steel tanks
- Open text field 2: Hopper scale for tank weighing<br />Weighing up to 30 tons per Silo foot<br />Certified according to DIN EN 1090
The weighing modules V70N-MA made of stainless steel are ideal for weighing tank or silos with liquids, powders, solids and gas in the food and pharmaceutical industries. The use of weighing modules for weighing of silos and tanks is common practice and a very economical method with excellent measurement precision.
The weighing module provides a consistent, compact and cost effective solution over a very wide capacity range from 500 kg to 30 tons.
The hopper scale consists of weighing modules, which are mounted under the feet of the tank and a weight indicator, such as the CSW
- Weighing modules for tanks and silos
- Rated load: 500 kg-30.000 kg per foot
- Material: Stainless steel construction
- Extra sturdy design for continuous use in the industrial sector
- Robust and overload protection for long life
- Matching mounting modules for various types of containers
- Central released oscillating force application
- Lift-off: Extremely insensitive to lateral forces and lift-off moments
Certification according to DIN EN 1090
Since July 01, 2014, all carrying components made of steel or aluminum have to go through the attestation of conformity according to DIN EN 1090. Silo scales are carrying the complete silo load and therefore must be certified according to DIN EN 1090. The BOSCHE production process and quality control for silo scales is established to produce according to DIN EN 1090 and to issue CE declarations for these. This CE declaration is required to sell products according to DIN EN 1090 throughout Europe.
The disk-shaped compression load cell made of stainless steel with bottom and top plate, anti-derail device and lateral and momentfree force transmission ensures accurate weighing. The electro-polished stainless steel construction in its hygienic design is ideal for environments with high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Due to the central - free to float - force introduction this Pancake Load Cell is largely insensitive to eccentric or lateral load.
The Pancake load cells are fixed at the ends by bolts on a stable base. Another advantage is the low profile and the anti-derail device.
Are of application
Tank or silo systems with liquids, powders, solids and gas in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Weighing of containers, storage tanks and silos in the chemical industry, waste and recycling companies.
(aus 0 Kundenbewertungen)
|500 kg - 5 t||160||130||13||80||60||25||130||92||M12|
|20 - 30 t||230||185||17||125||92||36||185||132||M16|
Load cellsDescriptionWith module for container outdoorsPrice €, excl. VAT V70N-MA-0.5t
V70N-MA-5t 500 kg Load cell + Mounting module
1.000 kg Load cell + Mounting module
2.000 kg Load cell + Mounting module
5.000 kg Load cell + Mounting module572,- V70N-MA-10t 10.000 kg Load cell + Mounting module824,-V70N-MA-20t
V70N-MA-30t20.000 kg Load cell + Mounting module
30.000 kg Load cell + Mounting module1299,-EquipmentDescription SpecificationPrice €, excl. VAT JBB
- High-quality terminal box for up to 4 load cells
- Corner balancing either with Precision trimmer potentiometer or by inserting a fixed resistor
- Industrial-grade stainless steel case
- Inputs and outputs via cable glands
- Robust board with high quality screw
- Dimensions: 155 x 135 x 35 mm
69,- RD 150
- Large bright brilliant 6- digit red LED display
- self- dimming, depending on the day - or room light
- 150 mm height
- Visible to: 50 m
980,- Concrete anchor made of stainless steel for mounting the Silo scale on demand
Alloy steel nickleplated, laser-welded
with integrated 24bit scale interface
Capacity : 300 / 600 kg
Legal for trade - in plastic housing