Order number: BW10052
Fast shipping worldwide
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Weighing terminal</br>EWI
- Open text field 2: Study weighing terminal</br>Legal for trade - Aluminium housing
The EWI is a simple weighing indicator that is suitable for straightforward weighing applications. You can connect up to 4 weighing platforms. Combined with the right load cells, this powerful weighing terminal can cover an extremely broad weight range. Thanks to the great flexibility of this device, we are able to cater to the requirements of nearly all customers.
You can rely on BOSCHE quality - made in Germany.
Features of the weighing indicator
- Accuracy class III and IIII
- Large 60 mm illuminated LCD display with 50 mm digits
- Basic functions: Tare, zero, gross/net
- Special program for animal weighing
- Memory for number of weighing operations and the resulting total weight
- Alibi memory with date and time
- 1,000,000 internal increments
- Extremely simple, user-friendly operation
- Can be mounted as a standing or table top device
- Connection to PC and printer possible
- Ideally suited for all platform and hopper scales
- Dimensions: 220 x 135 x 50 mm
Weighing technology - calibratability
The EWI weighing terminals can be calibrated in compliance with OIML verification class III and IIII. The weighing function is approved for up to 10,000 increments in compliance with OIML R76.
Maximum weighing range from 1 kg to 999,950 kg
Calibration value: e = Max / n
Max. number of calibration values: n = 10,000 for single range and multiple range 3x3000e (however, this depends on ambient conditions and the composition of the modules).
A 24-bit A/D converter with 4 channels and up to 200 conversions/second is used.
The integrated alibi memory (max. 18,000 weighing operations) allows the calibrated transmission of the weight (with date and time) to a printer or PC.
Functions of the weighing indicator
- Adjustable automatic and manual zero correction
- Gross / net weighing
- Tare functions - tare at the touch of a button or tare pre-input with the tare weight via the keypad
- Animal weighing function - special program for live animal weighing
- Totalling / addition of weights - addition memory for up to 9,999 weighing operations with sequential numbering
- Automatic shutdown - shutdown after use with adjustable time
- Adjustable background lighting
- Real time clock: time and date - battery-backed
- Easy calibration and configuration via keypad or interface with company-specific Windows software
- Alibi memory
- Protection of metrological parameters via internal calibration counter
EWI-A - the weighing indicator is housed in a robust aluminium housing with protection class IP 66.
The device is operated via a waterproof keypad with 8 function keys. The large keys have a positive click action and can therefore be used with confidence.
The large 60 mm display with 6 high-contrast digits and status symbols is easy to read, even at larger distances.
LED backlighting ensures good readability in low light conditions. The backlighting can be adjusted via a menu.
The housing is secured using a VESA 75 bracket and is supplied with a table top / wall mount as standard. A stand is available as an optional extra.
Operation of the device via the membrane keypad is intuitive and easy to learn – even for untrained staff.
Calibration and function setting is easy via the keypad.
The weighing terminal optionally comes with a serial RS-232 interface, which permits bidirectional connection to a scanner/barcode reader, printer, PC or second display. This allows you to print a customer-specific, calibratable document that contains the Alibi number, date and time. One of our signal lamps (traffic lights) can also be controlled via this interface. These can make quality control easier from a visual perspective.
The display is powered by a plug-in power supply (100-240V/50-60Hz) as standard.
We deliver the device fully calibrated and pre-wired with our load cells upon request. Your scales therefore arrive ready for immediate use.
|EC type approval:||DK 0199.377|
|Accuracy class according to OIML R 76:||III und IIII|
|Maximum number of verification scale intervals (nind):||10.000|
|Fraction of the maximum allowed error (p1):||0,5|
|Load cell excitation voltage:||5 Vdc|
|Minimum input-voltage per verification scale interval (ΔUmin):||0,2 μV|
|Minimum load cell impedance (RLmin):||87,5 Ω|
|Number of load cells (N):||up to 4 load cells á 350 Ohm|
|Maximum weighing range:||von 1 kg bis 999.950 kg|
|Analog-digital conversion:||100 Hz|
|Measuring rate:||50 per second|
|Humidity:||max. 85% r.F., non-condensing|
|Nominal temperature range (BT):||- 10 ... + 40 °C|
|Indicator:||Large 60 mm illuminated LCD display with 50 mm digits|
|Maximum weighing range:||1 kg - 999.950 kg|
|Power supply :||Powered by a plug-in power supply (100-240V/50-60Hz) as standard. An internal battery is optional.|
|Housing:||Aluminiumgehäuse IP 66|
Legal for trade - in plastic housing
400x400, 600x600, 800x800 mm
low profile for easy drive-through