Order number: BW10204
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Hopper Scale for<br />GRP silos
- Open text field 2: Flat modules for silo weighing<br />Weighing up to 10 tons per Silo foot
How much is in the silo? A simple answer lies in the weighing of silos. The effort and cost for the use of weigh modules are not as high as some users estimate. The patented hopper scales MSG modules are ideal for controlling the silo level and extraction weighing. The weighing modules are compatible with the silos by many manufacturers as Polem, Mertens, Agrico or Agritech. MSG is a complete weighing system for the construction of container, tank and hopper scales. The system consists of 1 load cell with load application per vessel foot and a balance display according to customer requirements. The load cells must only be connected via a junction box to the display device. The installation of the hopper scales modules is done directly between the foundation and the container support.
- Stainless steel load cell with galvanized mounting kit
- Certified according to DIN EN 1090
- Overload protection for prolonged service life
- Designed for loads of up to 10 t per foot
- Robust and overload protection
- Mounting kits for wide range of silo or tank types
- Anti-derail device for outdoor use
- Includes 2 stainless steel anchors for fixture of silo frame on concrete
Certification according to DIN EN 1090
Since July 01, 2014, all carrying components made of steel or aluminum have to go through the attestation of conformity according to DIN EN 1090. Silo scales are carrying the complete silo load and therefore must be certified according to DIN EN 1090. The BOSCHE production process and quality control for silo scales is established to produce according to DIN EN 1090 and to issue CE declarations for these. This CE declaration is required to sell products according to DIN EN 1090 throughout Europe.
Legal for trade - in plastic housing
Alloy steel nickleplated, laser-welded
1x1m | 1,2x1,2m | 1,2x1,5m | 1,5x1,5m