Order number: BW10217
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Package scale<br />PS SST
- Open text field 2: Capacity: 100 / 150 kg<br />Stainless steel platform: 330 x 330 mm
The package scales of the PS SST series can be used anywhere in non-legal for trade applications (e.g. receiving of goods, production, warehouse or shipping). The separate indicator allows an easy weighing of bulky items. The scale is pracice-oriented and can be used easily from little experienced persoal. The low own weight, the easy mounting and the operating by batteries allows an use of the scale at different locations.
- High-quality at an affordable price
- Stainless steel platform 330 x 330 x 60 mm with a 2 m coiled cable
- Capacity: 100 kg / 150 kg
- Display with coiled cable and wall mount
- AC-adapter as standard
- Battery operation possible: 6 x AA Mignon batteries
- Detachable weighing plate (e.g.: for better cleaning or for mounting a larger platform)
- Own weight approx. 3,5 kg
- Dimensions of the display: 2,5 x 6,5 cm
- Easy operating
- Robust and overload protected
- RS 232 data interface
- Optional DKD calibration certificate
Tare, zero positioning, Gross/Net. By taring, commissioning and additional weighing is possible.
The package scale is delivered with a 230 V power supply. It is possible to operate the scale with standard mignon cells.
Furthermore the package scale has a automatic shut-off-function. When in battery operation the scale automatically shuts off after 3 minutes when there is no load change.
Indicator and keyboard
A bright LCD display ensures good legibility of the weighing data. The adjustable backlight ensures excellent visibility even in unfavorable light conditions. An intuitive operation via easy keypad with 4 keys allows also untrained personnel easy operation. The keys with tactile feedback provide safety during operation.
The separate display is installed in a robust aluminium profile and has a water and dustproof membrane keypad with 4 keys. The easy to read display is connected via a 2 m coiled cable to the easy to clean stainless steel platform. Therefore it can be placed at any place for an ergonomic working or it can be mounted on a wall. Rubber feet under the weighing platform ensure a safe and stable stand.
A wall mount is incuded int he delivery as standard for a safe wall mounting.
400x400, 600x600, 800x800 mm
with integrated 24bit scale interface
Capacity : 300 / 600 kg
Legal for trade - in plastic housing