Order number: BW10119
Fast shipping worldwide
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Weight Transmitter<br />WTB
- Open text field 2: Legal for trade digital measuring amplifier for strain gauge full bridges - load cells
The WTB is a highly accurate digital scale transmitter with 24-bit AD converter, which converts the output signals of the connected load cells in a stable weight value. This versatile and extremely reliable weight transmitter shows fast and accurate weight values. The transmitter has both analog and digital outputs that provide stable measurement information. Communication is done via an RS485 interface. Programmable relay outputs and two digital logic inputs are also available as standard.The optional analog output provides propotional to the weight an analog signal that can be processed by a PLC or PC.
This weighing transmitter, with the industry standards of bus technology, enables monitoring of various production processes and is a cost-effective alternative to comparable electronics from PLC manufacturers.
Optional: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, PROFIBUS DP, PROFINET IO, Ethernet IP, Ethernet TCP/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, CANopen, POWERLINK, CC-Link, IO Link, Sercos III.
- EC type-approval for maximum number of verification scale intervals: n = 10000
- DIN rail mounting
- Wide input voltage range: 12 - 24V DC + / - 10%, + / - 10%
- Number of parallel load cells: max.8 (at 350 ohms)
- High measuring rate of the transmitter up to 300 measurements / sec
- A / D converter: 24 bit
- Six-digit display with red 7-segment LED's
- Maximum number of decimals: 4
- Programmable switching contacts
- 3 programmable potential free outputs: max. 115V AC / 60mA for control of relays
- Two digital, optically isolated inputs
- Interface: RS 485
- All connections via screw terminals
- Optional: Analog output, optically isolated, 16-bit (selectable 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-10V, 0 - 5V, ± 10V, ± 5V)
- Optional: Profibus-DP, RS 232
The WTB transmitter has a 6-digit weight and service display. The weight value can be controlled locally by the well-read, bright LED display. The four buttons are behind a hinged acrylic glass plate on the front. The scale transmitter is designed for installation on a standard DIN rail. The narrow design allows the installation of multiple devices next to each other. Both 4 - and 6-wire load cells can be connected. The peak value function (PEAK) can be linked with a switch point output of a serial interface, analog output, or display.
Weighing technology - Legal for trade
The scale transmitter of the WTB series are legal for trade according to OIML verification class III and IIII. The weighing function is authorized up to 10,000 components. The calibration and function setting is made easy via the keypad. A theoretical calibration - without weights - only by entering the weighing range and the nominal characteristic value of the load cell (mV / V) is also possible.
The variety of available interfaces, makes simple and safe integration of weighing systems with any automation system possible. The following interfaces can be offered as an option:
- PROFIBUS DP
400x400, 600x600, 800x800 mm
with integrated 24bit scale interface
1x1m | 1,2x1,2m | 1,2x1,5m | 1,5x1,5m