Order number: BW10124
Fast shipping worldwide
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Weighing terminal<br />PMW
- Open text field 2: Multi-function weighing indicators<br /> for panel mounting
The process weighing terminal Bosche PMW does simple and complex filling and mixing applications.
It provides standard and customized filling sequences that can be configured as needed.
It is suitable for silo weighing, hopper weighing, metering and mixer weighings.
Filling and mixing applications for up to 14 components can be quickly configured with the the PMW - without complex and costly programming.
- EC type-approval for maximum number of verification scale intervals: n = 10000
- Panel mounting
- Wide input voltage range: 12 - 24V DC + / - 10%, + / - 10%
- Number of parallel load cells: max.8 (at 350 ohms)
- High measuring rate of the transmitter up to 300 measurements / sec
- A / D converter: 24 bit
- Six-digit 7-segment LED display (height 14 mm) with 8 status LEDs
- Maximum number of decimals: 4
- Programmable switching contacts
- Analog output, optically isolated, 16-bit (selectable 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-10V, 0 - 5V, ± 10V, ± 5V)
- 3 programmable potential free outputs: max. 115V AC / 60mA for driving relays
- Two digital, optically isolated inputs
- Standard interface: RS 485 + RS 232
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 96 x 96 x 130 mm
- All connections via screw terminals
- Optional: Profibus-DP, PROFINET
Area of application
The PMW is a high precision weighing terminal. Weight values are reproduced quickly and accurately.
The weighing terminal has analog and digital outputs, which provide stable measurement information.
Programmable relay outputs and two digital logic inputs are also available as standard.
The analog output provides proportional to the weight an analog signal that can be processed by a PLC or PC.
Savings through modern control
Valves and filling devices can be controlled directly from PMW - without costly PLC.
Fast filling: 300 updates / sec
Filling and mixing processes are based on speed.The high A / D conversion of 300 values per second enables the accurate and rapid detecting weight data. The fast update keeps up with the process speed. The indicator is ideal for mixing and stirring processes.
Construction - Operation
The PMW weighing terminal has a 6-digit weight and service display.
The weight value can be controlled locally by the well-read, bright LED display.
The five control buttons enable easy operation.
The weighing terminal is designed for panel mounting.
Both 4 - and 6-wire load cells are can be connected.
The peak value function (PEAK) can be linked with a switch point output a serial interface, analog output, or display.
Weighing technology - Legal for trade
The weighing terminal PMW is legal for trade according to OIML verification class III and IIII. The weighing function is authorized for up to 10,000 components.
The calibration and function setting is made easy via the keypad.
A theoretical calibration - without weights - only by entering the weighing range and the nominal characteristic value of the load cell (mV / V) is also possible.
Interfaces - Communication
The communication is via an RS485 interface,and up to 32 can be connected in the bus. The second serial interface RS 232 is also fitted as standard.
A variety of available interfaces,enables simple and safe integration of weighing systems with any automation system.
The following interfaces can be offered as an option:
- PROFIBUS DP
with integrated 24bit scale interface
1x1m | 1,2x1,2m | 1,2x1,5m | 1,5x1,5m