Order number: BW10122
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
Price on request
- Open text field 1: PC-based weighing terminal<br />AL-logic HMI 15
- Open text field 2: AL-logic 15 inch touch screen<br /> and 24-bit A / D converter
The AL-logic HMI 15 "PC weighing terminal is an ideal solution: a computer and a weighing module are included in one housing. This Windows-based weighing PC is the high-end device among industrial terminals. Various custom weighing software make this weighing computer to an elegant weighing solution for highly complex weighing processes. The software with intuitive operation ensures maximum flexibility and ergonomic weighing.
The fanless weighing terminal has a 15 "display with resistive touch.The fanless system features a solid-state drive and has no moving parts. Thus, the operation is also possible under vibration.It is ideally suited for direct wall mounting, space-saving installation with its especially flat (60 mm) and compact housing. Fully equipped with the powerful Intel Atom ® processor, it has a wide range of integration options.It is possible to connect barcode scanner, transponder card reader, receipt printer, label printer, remote display and other devices to USB connected evices in standard computer to connect after installing the driver.The rich interface range fulfills the requirements of various applications.
The aluminum housing with an attractive design was developed specifically for use in harsh industrial environments
Made in Germany.
- Elegant housing made of aluminum
- Fanless design with no moving parts
- Integrated 24-bit A / D converter (4-channel)
- Internal resolution 1,000,000 parts
- 15 "LCD flat screen, XGA -1024 x 768 pixels
- 5-wire resistive touch screen
- Extremely flat design - installation depth: 60 mm
- Compact design - sturdy durable all-metal housing
- Dimensions: 352 x 280 x 60 mm
- Can be mounted as a stand or table top device
- Good for: industry, advertising, multimedia, home automation and medical technology
Legal for trade - in plastic housing
with integrated 24bit scale interface
Alloy steel nickleplated, laser-welded