Order number: BW10027
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Palett Scale<br /> Special Size
- Open text field 2: Verifiable pallet scale - Custom size Weighing of IBC-Containers or industrial pallets CP1, CP2, CP3
Verifiable, mobile pallet scale for quick and easy weighing at different locations.
These pallet scale is developed so that IBC-Containers, chemistry pallets CP1, CP2 and Euro pallets fit exactly on the frame of the pallet scale and can be weighed. To weigh pallets on the scales, it is not necessary to remove the pallet truck or the forklift truck forks from the pallet. Simply lower the stacked material and place it on the U-structure. The combination of the weighing platform with the indicator MWI is designed for simple weighing applications in verifiable and non-verifiable area. Due to their light construction, pallet scales are intended for mobile use.
Made in Germany
- Mobile pallet scale for logistic and transport applications
- Verifiable according to accuracy class III
- Weighing frame made of powder-coated steel
- Flat construction (75 mm high) for easy loading
- Capacity: 600 kg / 1500 kg / 3000 kg
- U-frame for weighing of IBC-containers, chemistry pallets CP1, CP2 and Euro-pallets
- Four laser-welded stainless steel load cells, IP 68
- Indicator MWI in a plastic or stainless steel housing
- Low weight ( 40 kg) allows a quick change of location
- Heavy-duty Harting industrial plug
- Installed industrial plug protected
- Optional: lift handle and transport wheels
The mobile pallet scales can be wheeled easily from one location to another.
Weighing technology - Functions
The U shaped weighing bridge is equipped with four high-quality load cells.
The indicator MWI record individual weighing results and also return the total of all weights in the weighing run. The weights are shown on a user-friendly 50 mm display. The tare function covers the entire measuring range.
Power supply and interfaces
The pallet scale is supplied for mains operation as standard (mains plug included). The optional rechargeable battery allows for weighing without connection to the mains supply. The optional serial RS-232 data interface permits a bidirectional data transfer of the weights to a printer, PC or second display. Transmission cables, second display or printers are available as accessories.
1x1m | 1,2x1,2m | 1,2x1,5m | 1,5x1,5m