Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-5 workdays
- Order number: BW10197.2
- Open text field 1: Counting scale<br />CS
- Open text field 2: Capacity: 6 / 15 / 30 kg<br />Stainless steel platform: 300 x 225 mm
The inventory scale CS is a precise counting scale for quick weighing of equal small parts of all kinds; you can determine unknown quantities and control known amounts. The scale is versatile and easy to use - even a little experienced staff knows immediately how the CS works.
- High weighing and counting accuracy at an affordable price
- Capacity: 6kg / 15kg / 30kg
- Easy to read 3 LCD display, 5-digit, digit height 20 mm with adjustable backlight
- Three indicators - weight, unit weight and number of pieces
- Numeric keypad to enter piece weights, tare weights and reference quantities
- Tactile keys with audible feedback
- External resolution with 60.000 items
- Robust and protected against overload with overload warning
- Dust cover as cover
- Optionally available with battery
- Tare deduction for a known container weight
- Summing of weights and quantities
- Stability and zero-tracking
- Target quantity / target weight can be programmed
- Variable reference piece count with reference optimization for more accurate counting
- Acoustic signal when reaching or exceeding a target quantity
Function - principle
The automatic reference optimization calculates the average number of unit weight and improves the counting accuracy of the scale. High external and even higher internal resolution guarantee an easy counting of large quantities of small parts.
Optionally, this scale can be equipped with a serial RS 232 interface for data transmission. If you need a printout of the number of pieces we offer the perfect printer. Or you connect the counting system to your PC (optional software-kit) and transmit the weighing data directly to the computer.
Transmission cable, an external remote display (suitable for direct sales) or printers are available as accessories
The removable stainless steel platform (225 x 300 mm) of the table scale and the rugged plastic housing with the waterproof membrane keyboard guarantee a high level of protection in industrial environments. Direct load transmission in a high precision strain gauge load cell provides reliable weight and counting results in seconds. A removable cover provides protection against dust or other debris and protects the display and the keys against damage. Through the four adjustable feet and the built-in bubble level, the table scale can be set up easily at various locations.
Display and keyboard
With the three LCD displays you have everything in sight: Number of pieces - piece weight - weight value. The adjustable backlight ensures excellent visibility even in unfavorable light conditions. The intuitive operation occurs via easy foil keyboard with 20 keys and allows also untrained personnel easy operation. The keys with tactile feedback give a safe feeling when operating. An input of tare weight via the numeric keypad is possible (limits for check weighing / Reference quantity - unit weight).
By default, the inventory scale is powered by an AC adapter with AC power. Optionally, we offer an integrated battery with up to 70 hours operating time. The charging time is 15 hours. The adjustable automatic shut-off saves energy and battery power.
|Not legal for trade||Capacity, MAX||Division, D||Tare range||linearity deviation||Price, € excl. VAT|
CS 60 000 06
|6 kg||0,1 g||- 6 kg||0,2 g||239,-
CS 60 000 15
|15 kg||0,2 g||- 10 kg||0,4 g||239,-
CS 60 000 30
|30 kg||0,5 g||- 15 kg||1,0 g||239,-
|Test weight||Matching check weights with calibration certificate||on demand|
Only while stocks last!
1x1m | 1,2x1,2m | 1,2x1,5m | 1,5x1,5m
1x1m | 1,2x1,2m | 1,2x1,5m | 1,5x1,5m
Legal for trade - in plastic housing
Capacity up to 2000 kg
Alloy steel nickleplated, laser-welded