Order number: BW10197
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Counting scale<br />CS
- Open text field 2: Capacity: 6 / 15 / 30 kg<br />Stainless steel platform: 300 x 225 mm
The inventory scale CS is a precise counting scale for quick weighing of equal small parts of all kinds; you can determine unknown quantities and control known amounts. The scale is versatile and easy to use - even a little experienced staff knows immediately how the CS works.
- High weighing and counting accuracy at an affordable price
- Capacity: 6kg / 15kg / 30kg
- Easy to read 3 LCD display, 5-digit, digit height 20 mm with adjustable backlight
- Three indicators - weight, unit weight and number of pieces
- Numeric keypad to enter piece weights, tare weights and reference quantities
- Tactile keys with audible feedback
- External resolution with 60.000 items
- Robust and protected against overload with overload warning
- Dust cover as cover
- Optionally available with battery
- Tare deduction for a known container weight
- Summing of weights and quantities
- Stability and zero-tracking
- Target quantity / target weight can be programmed
- Variable reference piece count with reference optimization for more accurate counting
- Acoustic signal when reaching or exceeding a target quantity
Function - principle
The automatic reference optimization calculates the average number of unit weight and improves the counting accuracy of the scale. High external and even higher internal resolution guarantee an easy counting of large quantities of small parts.
Optionally, this scale can be equipped with a serial RS 232 interface for data transmission. If you need a printout of the number of pieces we offer the perfect printer. Or you connect the counting system to your PC (optional software-kit) and transmit the weighing data directly to the computer.
Transmission cable, an external remote display (suitable for direct sales) or printers are available as accessories
400x400, 600x600, 800x800 mm
Legal for trade - in plastic housing