Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-5 workdays
- Order number: BW10198
- Open text field 1: Bench scale<br />WSE
- Open text field 2: Capacity: 6 / 15 / 30 kg<br />Stainless steel platform 300 x 225 mm
Legal for trade bench scale - Retail scale
The bench scale WSE is a legal for trade table scale for quick weight determination in legal area. The scale is versatile and easy to use - Even little experienced staff knows immediately how the WSE works.
The optional battery makes the scale mobile and makes it an indispensable, everyday helper.
The weighing range [Max] of dual range scales are divided in 2 sections and start in a smaller weighing range with a more accurate readability [d]. By exceeding the first weighing range, the scale switches automatically to a bigger weighing range with a coarser readability.
- Legal for trade as dual range scale
- Capacity: 6kg / 15kg / 30kg
- Stainless steel platform 300 x 225 mm
- Power-saving 6-digit 25 mm LCD display with adjustable backlight
- Stability and zero point control
- Robust and overload protected with overload warning
- Adjustable automatic shut-off
- Standard dust cover
- Optional RS 232 interface for connection to printer / PC
- Optional accumulator
The weighing scale has a limit function with two freely selectable weight values, percentage values and values of quantities. The weight values can be added in a memory.
- Weighing with adjustable tolerance range (+ / -)
- Acoustic signal when reaching or exceeding a target weight
- Simple piece counting with reference quantities 10, 20, 50, 100 or 200
- Percentage determination, comparative and differential weighing
- Membrane keys with audible feedback
- Totalising measurement memory (automatic or manual)
Weighing technology - Legal for trade
Precise and stable display of weighing results is guaranteed by the high internal resolution and the direct application of force in a DMS load cell. The load cell is certified to OIML R-76 / EN 45501. The weighing scales WSE are legal for trade in compliance with OIML verification class III. For applications that require verification, please order verification at the same time. Verification at a later date is not possible! The WSE is a dual range scale. A dual range scale changes automatically from the smaller in the next higher area. There is no automatic switching to the small increment at zero return.
Example: WSE 06:
First weighing range: 0 - 3 kg with increment 1 g
Second weighing range: from 3 - 6 kg with increment 2 g
By default, the inventory scale is powered by an AC adapter with AC power. Optionally, we offer an integrated battery with up to 70 hours operating time. The charging time is 15 hours. The adjustable automatic shut-off saves energy and saves battery power.
Optionally, this scale can be equipped with a serial RS 232 interface for data transmission. This allows a data transfer of the weight data to a PC, printer or remote display. Transmission cable, an external auxiliary display (suitable for sale to the public) or printers are available as an option.
|Legal for trade:||Capacity, Max||verification value, e||Tare range||Minimum load||Price € ,without costs of verification , excl. VAT|
|WSE 06||3 / 6 kg||1 / 2 g||- 6 kg||20 g||249,-
|WSE 15||6 / 15 kg||2 / 5 g||- 10 kg||40 g||249,-
|WSE 30||15 / 30 kg||5 / 10 g||- 15 kg||100 g||249,-
|Test weight||Matching Test weights with calibration certificate||on demand|
Capacity up to 2000 kg
Capacity : 300 / 600 kg
platform scale HTWE
Capacity: 500 / 1000 / 2000 kg