Order number: BW10284
Free of shipping costs!
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Tensile measurement plate<br />HFA
- Open text field 2: Weighing capacity up to<br />0.6 / 1 / 3 / 5 / 10 t
Features of the tensile measurement plate
- Weighing capacity up to: 0.6 / 1 / 3 / 5 / 10 t
- Weighing units: kg, lb, N
- Robust aluminium housing
- Compact dimensions and minimum distance between upper and lower shackles
- Easy to use
- Large illuminated 23 mm LCD display with 5 digits
- Keypad with 4 keys: ZERO, TARE, MODE, PRINT, and ON/OFF
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5V batteries (type AA)
- Battery life: 15 hours (backlight on); 30 hours (backlight off)
- Hold / tare / zero functions, accumulative memory
- Easy to use
- Programmable auto switch-off
- Optional: Upper and lower shackles
Determination of loads in lifting devices. Weight monitoring in goods receipt, warehouse storage, production and dispatch. Hang the crane scales on the crane hook - switch on - carry out weighing.
HOLD - holding function: When the weighing value remains unchanged, the weight indicated on the display is automatically "frozen" until you press the HOLD key. This gives you enough time to read the weighing value.
PEAK - peak value function
Tare function: Reset the loaded scales to zero (e.g. deduct the weight of a container). Only the actual added or deducted weight is displayed.
Weight totalling, percentage weighing Input/output. Peak value (for determining the highest weight). Net/gross. Sensitivity HR x 10.
Power supply and interfaces
Power is supplied to the crane scales by 4 AA type batteries, (battery charger not included in the scope of delivery), operation approx. 40 hours.
400x400, 600x600, 800x800 mm
Legal for trade - in plastic housing