Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-5 workdays
- Order number: BW10168
- Open text field 1: Pallet truck scale<br />HLS-D 2000
- Open text field 2: Legal for trade pallet truck with scale<br />Capacity up to 2000 kg
The pallet truck scale is the ideal solution for quick and easy weighing at different locations. Especially in logistics, the fast weighing without detours is advantageous. Lifting - Weighing - transporting. The pallet truck is simple in use and handling.
Features of the weighing truck
- Verifiable according to accuracy class III
- Heavy duty steel construction - lacquered in RAL-6018
- Capacity up to 2000 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of max. weighing range
- With 4 point load cell weighing system, IP 67
- Handle with 3 functions: raise- drive - sink
- Weight indicator in moisture-protected stainless steel housing, IP65
- High-contrast display with 25 mm LCD large display even in bad lighting conditions
- Keyboard with 17 moisture-proof control buttons
- Exchangeable rechargeable battery which is mounted on the neck of the pallet truck
- Operating time approx 80 hours (continuous operation) until one month at a typical non continuous use
- Adjustable Auto Power Off (battery-saving function)
- Battery charger 230 VAC 50 Hz, as standard (battery charge for about 8 hours)
- Weight: approx. 125 kg
Zero, tare, printout, high resolution weighing x 10, Net/Gross, summation, formulation, +/- tolerance weighing, percentages, piece counting (max. resolution of 1.500.000 divisions) HOLD function and peak determination.
Power supply and interfaces
Its removable rechargeable battery provides a self-powered weighing and is ideal for weighing applications at different locations. The high endurance of the battery of about 80 hours (without printer) allows for flexible working.
Equipment - Optional
Optionally, the pallet truck can be equipped with an integrated thermal printer.
The pallet truck is absolutely robust and stable. The frame features a built-in campact hydraulic unit encased in an impact-proof steel housing. This pallet truck scales obtained by their standard equipped tandem load rollers an easy and quiet operation. Loadcells and cabling installed protected inside the frame.
The indicator with a 25 mm large, backlit display provides optimal readability of the weight, even in low light conditions.
Capacity: 2000 kg as standard.
Four high-quality load cells, which are installed inside the framework, ensure highest precision. These load cells with IP 67 are certified to OIML. The indicator in a stainless steel housing with large 25 mm display is responsible for the clear weight determination. The tare function covers the entire measuring range. The pallet trucks with scales of the HLS-D 2000 series are verifiable according to the requirements of the International Organisation of Legal Metrology (OIML) and comply with the guidelines for accuracy class III. For applications that require verification, please order verification at the same time. Verification at a later date is not possible!
|Messbereich:||0 – 2500 kg||Gabellänge:||1150 mm|
|Ziffernschritt:||0,5 kg||Gabelbreite:||170 mm|
|Genauigkeit:||500 g||Hubwagenbreite:||550 mm|
|Lastrollen:||Tandem Polyurethan||Stromversorgung:||Akku und Netzladeteil|
|Eigengewicht:||ca. 130 kg||Schwenkbarkeit:||180 °|
|Legal for trade*||Capacity, Max||Division, d||Price €, excl. VAT|
|Pallet truck with scale HLS-D 2000||1000 / 2000 kg||500 / 1000 g||1450,-|
|Legal for trade*||Capacity, Max||Verification, e||PRICE €, EXCL. VAT|
|Pallet truck scale with printer HLS-DP 2000||1000 / 2000 kg||500 / 1000 g||1650,-|
* These trucks with scales have been calibrated
1x1m | 1,2x1,2m | 1,2x1,5m | 1,5x1,5m
platform scale HTWE
Capacity: 500 / 1000 / 2000 kg
Alloy steel nickleplated, laser-welded
400x400, 600x600, 800x800 mm
1x1m | 1,2x1,2m | 1,2x1,5m | 1,5x1,5m