Order number: BW10203.3
Free of shipping costs!
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Precision balance<br />FW-K
- Open text field 2: Legal for trade laboratory scale<br />Weighing range: 1.2 / 3 / 6 kg
The multi-functional precision balance FW-K has been specially developed for simple applications in laboratory, schools and industry.
- Verifiable according to accuracy class III
- Stainless steel platform
- Capacity 1200 g / / 3000 g / 6000 g
- Functions: piece counting, percentage determination with capacity display
- LCD display with adjustable backlight
- Mains operation as standard (optional battery)
- Adjustable automatic shut-off
- Handy and space-saving
- Spirit level and foot screws as standard to level the scale precisely.
- Wind housing included (only 120 g and 1200 g)
- Power supply: mains adapter (optional battery)
A built-in level and four adjustable feet allow it to set up the precision scale easily to different locations. With its compact dimensions the precision scale can be advantageously placed.
The user-friendly interface allows even little experienced staff and students to use the laboratory scale FW-K. All the main functions have their own button on the control panel.
Power supply and interfaces
The scale is supplied as standard for mains operation (mains plug included).
The optional rechargeable battery makes the laboratory scale an indispensable, mobile and daily helper. Weight data can be transferred via the serial RS 232 interface to printer, remote display or PC. Transmission cable, external remote display (suitable for direct sales) or printer are available as accessories.
The direct application of force in a strain gauge weighing cell provides high resolution and high-precision weighing and counting. An optimal protection of the fine scale can be guaranteed by a stainless steel platform (IP 54), a robust plastic housing and a waterproof membrane keypad.
The precision balances up to 3000 g are equiped with a Ø 120 mm stainless steel platform. The balances with 6000 g have a 155x145 mm platform.
In the round models, the draft shield with removable lid is included. Through an opening in the lid gentle pipetting is possible.
400x400, 600x600, 800x800 mm
Legal for trade - in plastic housing
Legal for trade with medical approval