Order number: BW10058
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
Price on request
- Open text field 1: Digital junction box<br /> JBC-D4
- Open text field 2: junction box with integrated<br /> 24-bit digitizer
The digital junction and distribution box JBC-D is a combination of cable box and an analog-to-digital converter. The internal high-precision digital measuring amplifier with 24-bit A / D converter converts the output signals of the connected load cells into a stable weight value. In the cable box JBD 04 up to 4 analog load cells can be connected in parallel with four-or six-wire technology. The weighing electronics fed to the load cells and converts, amplifies and filters the analog signal, in order then to be digitized. At JBD 04 all 4 load cells are merged on one channel. The output of each connected load cell can be evaluated separately for JBC-D44 (eg gravity determination).
The stainless steel housing is protection class IP66 - dustproof and splashproof. The cables are inserted via metric cable glands. In the housing connection terminals are mounted with screw terminals.
The calibration is purely digital, allowing optionally also a separate digital correction of errors corner.
The standard weighing functions are: Zero, Tare, totalizing, standstill detection, automatic reset when switching, as well as parts counting and PEAK function.
Power supply and interfaces
The communication with the downstream electronics takes place via a serial bi-directional RS485/232 interface.
Thus, the JBD is easy to connect with computer, PLC or other network-enabled devices
- Digital junction box for up to 4 load cells
- Integrated 24-bit A / D converter (4-channel)
- Internal resolution 1,000,000 parts
- Sampling rate up to 80 values per second
- Analog and digital filter
- Calibration data in the EPROM
- Serial interface RS485 / 232
- Industrial-strength housing in stainless steel
- Protection class IP66
- Inputs and outputs via metric screw connections
- Robust board with high quality screw terminals
- Dimensions: (W x L x H) 252 x 170 x 46 mm
- weight: 1,2 kg
Alloy steel nickleplated, laser-welded
Legal for trade - in plastic housing
platform scale HTWE
Capacity: 500 / 1000 / 2000 kg