Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
- Order number: BW10059
- Open text field 1: Digital Load Cell<br />Amplifier DBB
- Open text field 2: Verifiable digital terminal boxes<br /> with integrated 24bit scale interface
The digital Load Cell Amplifier in junction box DBB is a combination of cable box and an analog-to-digital converter. The internal high-precision digital amplifier with 24-bit A/D converter converts the output signals of the connected load cells into a stable weight value. The electronic weighing system feeds the load cells and converts, amplifies and filters the analog signal to it then digitized. On the cable box DBB-11 analog load cell 1 can be connected in four-wire technology. On the cable box DBB-14 and DBB-44 up to 4 analog load cells can be connected in parallel in four- wire technology. In DBB -14 every 4 load cells are brought together on one channel. In DBB -44 each cell is evaluated on a separate channel, thus a digital corner adjustment is possible.
- Load Cell Digitizing unit with Adaptor with screw terminal connections in terminal box for up to 4 load
- Approved to OIML R76 10,000d 0,2uV/d
- Scale Interface - Integrated 24-bit A / D converter ( 4 channels)
- Internal resolution 1,000,000 parts
- Sampling rate of the A / D converter adjustable ( 6-200 measurements per second)
- Digital filter
- Alibi memory
- Serial interface RS232 and RS485
- Wide input voltage range : 9 - 30V DC
- Adjustment and setting by software
- Industrial-grade aluminum body
- Degree of protection IP65
- Inputs and outputs via metric screw
- Robust board with high quality screw
- Dimensions DBB 11: (W x L x H) 170 x 46 x 30 mm
- Dimensions DBB 14/44: (W x L x H) 152 x 79 x 30 mm
The adjustment is made using digital technology allows optionally also a separate digital correction of errors in corners. The standard weighing functions are available: Zero, Tare, totalizing, standstill detection, automatic reset when switching, and parts counting.
Interfaces und Software
Communication with the downstream Load Cell Digitizing unit via a serial bi-directional RS232 interface or via a 2- wire RS485 interface. Thus, the digital cable box is easy to connect with computer, PLC or other network- enabled devices ( with existing interface on the device ) . The parameterization and calibration done with the supplied software.
The rugged aluminum housing is protected to IP65 against dust and splashing water. The cables are introduced via brass fittings. In the housing terminals are attached with screw terminals.
|Type||Description||Price €, excl. VAT|
|DBB-11||Load Cell Digitizing unit in junction box for 1 weighing cell||185,-|
|DBB-14||Load Cell Digitizing unit for up to 4 load cells with evaluation on a channel||225,-|
|DBB-44||Digital junction box for up to 4 load cells with evaluation of each cell to separate one channel||250,-|
400x400, 600x600, 800x800 mm
Alloy steel nickleplated, laser-welded