Order number: BW10201
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship,
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Bench scale<br />WS-P
- Open text field 2: Affordable paper scale<br />Capacity: 20,000 g/m²
The digital surface weight scale was developed specifically for weight determination of surface weight in g/m² for many materials (such as paper, textiles and fabrics, rubber, leather, felt, etc.). These scales are often referred as paper scales, because the scales can calculate the paper weight in g/m² by a sample. This corresponds with an accuracy of a paper scale eg of 0.01 g, a surface weight of 1 g/m². The surface weight scale is an indispensable, fast measuring instrument for the paper and textile industries, as well as for graphic artists, designers and fashion designers.
- High accuracy at an affordable price
- Stainless steel platform Ø 100 mm
- Weighing capacity 0 ... 20 000 g/m² or 0 ... 200 g
- Functions: piece counting, percentage determination
- LCD display with adjustable backlight
- Mains operation as standard (battery operation as an option)
- Adjustable automatic shut-off
- Handy and space-saving
- Spirit level and foot screws to level the scale precisely as standard
- Wind housing included
The user-friendly surface allows even little experienced personnel to use the textile scale WS-P. The weight can be selected (by pressing a button) as a surface weight directly in grams per square meter (g/m²) or alternatively displayed in grams. To determine the mass per unit area, the fabrics samples are cut with round sample cutters and weighed on a surface weight scale. At the surface weight determination an exact 100 square centimeter sample must be placed on the scale. To ensure this, it is recommended to use a sample cutter for 100 cm² large samples.
By a stainless steel platform, a robust plastic housing and a waterproof membrane keyboard, an optimal protection of the Paper Scale is guaranteed (IP54). A built-in spirit level and four adjustable feet provide a simple installation of the WS-P at different locations. The wind protection is included.
Scope of delivery
- Surface scale WS-P
- Wind protection
- 240 V / 12 V -power supply
- User manual