Order number: BW10199
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Bench scale<br />WS
- Open text field 2: Capacity: 6 / 15 / 30 kg<br />Stainless steel platform 300 x 225 mm
The Bosche bench scales of the WS series are precise and high-quality compact scales for industry and trade. They can be used anywhere in the non-approved applications, such as goods receipt, in production, in the warehouse or inventory. High external resolution and even higher internal resolution guarantee through the direct application of force in a high-precise strain gauge load cell precise and stable weighing results with a high repeatability. The scale is practical, versatile and easy to use. The user friendly surface allows even little experienced staff to operate with the scale. The optional battery makes the scale mobile and makes it an indispensable, everyday helpers.
- High accuracy
- Capacity: 6kg / 15kg / 30kg
- Stainless steel platform 300 x 225 mm
- Power-saving 6-digit 25 mm LCD display with adjustable backlight
- Weighing with adjustable tolerance range (+ / -)
- Robust and overload protected with overload warning
- Adjustable automatic shut-off
- Standard dust cover
- Optional DKD calibration certificate
- Optional Accumulator
The weighing scale has a limit function with two freely selectable weight values, percentage values and values of quantities. The weight values can be added in a memory.
- Acoustic signal when reaching or exceeding a target weight
- Simple piece counting function with reference quantities 10, 20, 50, 100 or 200
- Percentage determination, comparison and differential weighing
- Tara function
- Membrane keys with audible feedback
- Totalising measurement memory (automatic or manual)
- External resolution with 60 000 parts (600 000 parts internal resolution)
- Stability and zero point controlling
These functions predestined this WS Bench scale for use as sorting, picking, or simple control scale in the production or shipment.
Optionally, this scale can be equipped with a serial interface RS 232 for data transmission. If you need a printout of the number of items we offer the appropriate printer. Or connect the counting system to your PC ( optional software kit ) and transfer the weight data directly to the computer. An external auxiliary display or printer is available as an accessory.
Display and Keypad
Capacity : 300 / 600 kg
1x1m | 1,2x1,2m | 1,2x1,5m | 1,5x1,5m
Legal for trade - in plastic housing